3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
But when i ride the bike the world map is open and i touch everywhere but its dont work
I believe that, in the world map, you need to put the bike on her house and then press Enter.

I myself had that same issue when I played, but that was a while ago. But I am certain that it's doable somehow.

Rohan2000

Aug 10, 2023
I believe that, in the world map, you need to put the bike on her house and then press Enter.

I myself had that same issue when I played, but that was a while ago. But I am certain that it's doable somehow.
I play this game in Android phone
How can i do it

Rohan2000

Aug 10, 2023

Can you send me a screenshot i can i do

Rohan2000

Aug 10, 2023

How can i put the bike on her house please send me a screenshot of gameplay

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How can i put the bike on her house please send me a screenshot of gameplay
In order to produce that screenshot, I'd need to start the game from scratch, I'm afraid. Could you drop me a savegame here? Then I'll do it and post a how-to back along with a screenshot.

Last edited:

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
Can anyone help me? I'm stuck at this level and don't know where to go. I kept going back and forth for 10-15 minutes but I couldn't go any further. ภาพหน้าจอ_25670325_193330.jpg

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes