3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I recall this game ending after that raider base. Or was I playeing an unfinished version.

I rmember the base, a girl that was expermented (horse cock) on, then playing as the mother, reaching the base and then the end

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's not the end spoiler for those who do not now the town is the ending that's all i will say

Dec 30, 2017
This may be a dumb question but I went to the bar for the first time, saw the show, went upstairs and saw the girl and the dog but then as my character leaves, it fades to black and never fades back, just plays music. A few bugs here and there but this one is locking me in.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
can't get back to elena after getting home after the lab part, even if i sleep it will just restart the first encounter with elena and stick me in a black screen.

EDIT: that only happens if you attempt to go there without talking to Akane on the couch first

Last edited:

HPOSK

Jul 30, 2022
Hi guys
I need Help I play the Android version from the Hunter and after I get the motorcycle I can watch the world map but i cant do anything. Im stuck on the world map. Thanks for any Help.

(Sorry for my English)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The Hunter v1.0 Compressed*
Win**: MEGA - -

Original Size: 842 MB
Compressed Size: 164 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
** Includes gallery fix
please reupload at least one of them i think all of them dead right now.

Reactions: asenath

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
please reupload at least one of them i think all of them dead right now.
Support creator blueaxelotl for a while, if you like kinky themes like loli and/or beasts there are so few of them creating good quality content and blueaxelotl is one of them worth that few bucks and couse of so few share wealth with him he has hard time now and then. :( And both The Hunter and Slice of Venture(especialy 2) are worth that few bucks.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Support creator blueaxelotl for a while, if you like kinky themes like loli and/or beasts there are so few of them creating good quality content and blueaxelotl is one of them worth that few bucks and couse of so few share wealth with him he has hard time now and then. :( And both The Hunter and Slice of Venture(especialy 2) are worth that few bucks.

I agree with you if you like game you should support developer.
In my case, i did not read decrription, or i don't know what. As soon as i understand what game is about i deleted it. Do not like loli and even more zoo. It is just not my preferented genres.

Does anybody have a link (non-magnet) to a Mac version please?
I don't think it exist, at least searched now and not found anywhere.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
I agree with you if you like game you should support developer.
In my case, i did not read decrription, or i don't know what. As soon as i understand what game is about i deleted it. Do not like loli and even more zoo. It is just not my preferented genres.

I don't think it exist, at least searched now and not found anywhere.
Hunter MC is not strictly loli, shes about 15 (or ekhm 18 of course ) :D

May 9, 2020
you can deaktivate the content you don´t want to see.
You know, the sad thing is I will never play any game that has scat in it, even if there's options to turn them off. I appreciate when a developer offers options like that. But the fact that it's there in the game is enough to turn me away from it, no matter how good the game itself looks.

Just the fact that there's scat, and I don't even need to play it to give it a self-rating (its not like I have some huge fan following or anything it's just how I'd rate these things), the story, art and etc. could all easily earn a perfect 10/10 from me, but the second I find out that there's scat this automatically plummets straight down to (negative 10) -10/10.

Other genres where I'm just as iffy towards (but slightly less disturbed by it being there) are tags like amputee or mind control/ hypnosis (mind control/ hypnosis is rated lower because it's a false/ fake illusion of the puppet-master being in power) -- and I'm just not a big fan of amputee if it involves literally all limbs being missing, I don't mind if someone is just simply missing an arm/ leg and there's story reasons behind it, but if it features just a completely limbless person it's almost as disturbing as scat for me.

Everyone has their own kinks, so I won't kink shame of course, but these things just don't do it for me.

• Angry
Reactions: arop36

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is this a "linear" game where you can have all the content in 1 run and you can just choose to watch or not watch a scene ?
Or does it have choice for the story or different path with a corruption stat or something like that ?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hello guys,

I hear you about the scat but I'd like you to realize that basically all the fetishes in the game are someone else's "yuck". I've always wanted The Hunter to be my "playground" where I could add all the twisted ideas I have. I already have to restrain myself on my main serie (Slice of Venture) to appeal to people, so I don't want to do it on The Hunter. Believe it or not, but some people complained that "maggot-filled cum" was actually more disgusting than scat. From here on, I can potentially make optional all fetishes that are extremes. Or not. Since that represents 95% of the game :p

So I get it you don't like it but please, bear with me. Just press Ctrl and close your eyes. After all, most scat scenes have a good amount of clues at the beginning of each to know where those are leading. I'm not taking people by surprise (at least I don't think I do ^^').

And to answer specifically to Onysko: The pen was created for pixel animations. So you won't see 3D stuff in it. However, if your concern is more like "see more stuff with dogs and zombies" in 3D, that's another story. I encourage you to wait for the next update, I have plans for that :D
It does contain quite the amount of fetishes although there was a fetish that wasn't on the list at all as you stated were based on someone else's "yuck"...the fetish of foot content...for example during lesbian scenes, with some mouths sucking on toes..although I just started to play this game and did download Hunter 2, so since this game is completed perhaps in part two that fetish is green lighted for being on that list.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes