• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

phillsm23

Jan 4, 2020
already found all 4 pieces of clothes in the Free World's basement. it won't let me up stairs.
what to do?

jj1

Mar 17, 2018
I like Ark games but I can't get too invested because scat is my least favorite but I like everything else.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
jj1

Well if you are seeing scat then that means that you clicked yes I want to see that as they made it to where you can turn off or on whatever fetishes you want or don't want to see.

G.Bel

May 16, 2020
Please i need HELP!!! Someone know how to use Travel in Android version?!?! My doesn't work AT ALL!!!! It's the version or?!?!

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I played a little of this game briefly last night on gamecore and I plan on trying again. I am curious though. When you are training the creatures in the barn like the dog and zombie. All you see is the pixelated sex. Why can't you see it close up? is that the only place in the game you do not see the close up sex? or is there more times where you cannot see it?

rumple

Dec 22, 2017
Played a long time ago decided to look at the scenes again, But now i download a patch version and get a save and every save i try i get an error every different save. any help ty

Betato

Mar 13, 2021
Apologies if I'm a bit lazy to ho through all of the conversations, but I've seen people mention android. Is there a port?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
YoRHa_Kei

Click latest update - go up to filters in the right hand corner and click the broken margarita looking thing - scroll down to tags and select one of the tags you are interested - repeat till all tags you like have been selected - max of 5 tags.

Reactions: DnDfan and DJsona

Edebernd

Mar 22, 2019
Anyone else has the problem that after the first Zombie requires pee, you can't do anything in your toilet? Can't click on it. Read the guide and I should be able to go there and pee.

Edit: Found it out myself. Was just clicking a bit too low.

Last edited:

jeffystyark

Jan 12, 2022
hey so im doing the quest for elena and im stuck in the lab on the second floor. I need to find the code to a door but I cant find it anywhere, anyone know where it is?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes