3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone figured out how to move the motorcycle on android or isnt it possible? My pc is in the shop so im only able to play on android atm ?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how is the other game coming about have they got any more stuff. i think i am missing some of the gallory on my game it may be two are more hard to say lol

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So wait...Does this end after the rescue from the Free People base?
The last version I played ended there, after finding the experimented girl (horsedick) and mounting the rescue and beating the crazy chick.
Is there more?

IIRC, there are 2 futa character, but nothing to do with them really. And that girls that loves the MC, but it went nowhere.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
OK either I am extreamly dumb ( and im not ruling that out) or there is something wrong in my game.

I have literally just done the first day of the dog training and then cannot for the life of me find a way to advance time. I cannot see any interactable pixel that lets me do it. the last one i saw was for putting the clothes back on at the beginning.

Please help. Not sure if dumb or a bug :p

EDIT: It was a bug. Clicking on the bed was only tell me about the bear. had to start from the beginning but its working now.

Last edited:

sayoveya

Mar 18, 2019
So, I've downloaded and extracted the game twice, and both times I end up getting stuck on the first loading screen (Black with "Now Loading...") after clicking "New Game". Even after waiting a couple of minutes, nothing happened. Does anyone here have an idea how to fix this?

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
So, I've downloaded and extracted the game twice, and both times I end up getting stuck on the first loading screen (Black with "Now Loading...") after clicking "New Game". Even after waiting a couple of minutes, nothing happened. Does anyone here have an idea how to fix this?
can you post a screenshot?

twho940

May 11, 2020
i'm at the part where I have to save Kaya (after the scenes with Akane and fighting with Ishtar). Once I enter the Free Folk Lookout, I can't go through the boy's washroom (Yuck! I don't want to go in here) and when I go to the basement floor I can't go up saying that I'm naked (the same message Kaya gets when she doesn't have all her clothes and tries to go up in the Free Folk basement). Also, the Leader isn't in her room and I'm stuck. I have no idea what to do.

Even though I'm clearly Talia the text boxes mention Kaya. Hence why I think its a bug

Also, it might be a glitch so can anyone post a save where I finally find Kaya? Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea that hot but crazy ass female can't go to the basement are you will be stuck. i think it's a bug

twho940

May 11, 2020
yea that hot but crazy ass female can't go to the basement are you will be stuck. i think it's a bug
nah i found a way around it. also, I can't see most of the unlocked scenes apart from a select few if I press enter or spacebar on any in the gallery they don't play.

nastynecros

Sep 21, 2020
I cannot get Jeannette's last scene. I did the toilet scene with the zombie, and now she's just there getting fucked behind the counter every time I enter. I can choose to watch her fuck, and that's it. Is it a bug?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I cannot get Jeannette's last scene. I did the toilet scene with the zombie, and now she's just there getting fucked behind the counter every time I enter. I can choose to watch her fuck, and that's it. Is it a bug?
Have you played it with the game fix? Aso there is a full cg save.

I haven`t seen that a 1.0fix exist and some cg are missing in my save I looked in the full cg save I want play it self free so I must start new.

I report it I hope they link this to the first side soon so all players can see it at the beginning before they started the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-hunter-v1-0-ark-thompson.2776/post-2923875

Last edited:

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Here's the new update of The Hunter for Windows, Linux, and Mac. The latest Guide is also included in each download.

Windows:

Linux:

Mac:

I hope everyone enjoys.

This guide helped me but how is the future?

I ask because the guide you created has a digital signature saying it was created in 2097 so was there WW3? has amazon purchased America yet?.

I am sure greed and sheepile have spread

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
This guide helped me but how is the future?

I ask because the guide you created has a digital signature saying it was created in 2097 so was there WW3? has amazon purchased America yet?.

I am sure greed and sheepile have spread
I think that's a joke Ark put in himself since this is the official guide.

Reactions: jkj54
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes