3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Hello, you'll get most of the answers you seek right here: .

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Hello, you'll get most of the answers you seek right here: .
this time put footjob even for the girl not only for akane ahahaha :love: can t wait next update and girl with long hair is better aahahahah:LOL::ROFLMAO: last answer...will you introduce a sort of death scene when defeated?

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I have a question about the site you listed.

Do i have to pay to be a fan are to sing up because i just would forget the site after words.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I have a question about the site you listed.

Do i have to pay to be a fan are to sing up because i just would forget the site after words.
Fanbox is in the same category as Patreon (creator support), ran by Pixiv. So there is and will be content gated behind payments. But you can also create a free account and become a follower to get news about the game in your e-mail.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
This game is super hot, are there any other games on this site with a focus on beastiality? Most of the games with the tag just have a one-off scene instead of being heavily themed around it.

E: man now I'm running into a crash in the bar scene after you do the first dungeon of the game. It happens everytime, I'm hoping that my save isn't corrupted or anything.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Hopefully in Hunter 2 we'll be able to opt out of male scenes. I enjoyed the hell out of the first one until the end when men started showing up and took some of the wind out of my sails for it all.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i was just hoping that mybe the 2 game would lead off from the first one. i was also hoping that kaya would make the zombies and dog's fuck the crazy green haired bitch for pay back for those she hurt.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
I somehow managed to select a location using two apps 1.showkey 2.hacker's keyboard. and by chance to move to the selected location and I couldn't repeat it again. so how to choose the location in pc?

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
just wondering if the dev will put the new game here too.
He himself hasn't uploaded any of his games here, so it's unlikely it will happen for Hunter 2. Whether or not a supported will provide links is an entirely different matter though.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sooooo the story/gameplay idea sounds interesting, but who do i play? there are some hot big titted girls and one childish looking slim girl. i really hope i don't have to play that childish looking girl.... i want to play with the curvy mature girls. is this possible?

[why even make a childish looking girl? why not all curvy and sexy?]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pogo123

You play the small breasted girl so I guess you can go ahead and mark this one off your play list then.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in the first one you played the hunteres duaghter why would thay make the second one diffrent.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes