3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am having problem's with the down load got to were i can play it but get error about loading and stuff

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Someone knows why i can't acess any scene from the gallery? The galery opens pretty slowly and buggy, but i can't open the proper scenes no matter how much i click on them

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Pogo123

You play the small breasted girl so I guess you can go ahead and mark this one off your play list then.
sorry i sounded a bit disrespectful. sometimes i lack empathy even i am normaly a very empathic person. i kinda smelled tho that i have to play the little girl. i personally feel like a pedo playing girls like her. but to each their own its fantasy and there are many cool and good games out there with other fetishes even i kinda liked the idea here.

sorry for being negative and maybe kinda demanding. and thx for answering myuhinny you also really tried to be polite i respect that.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i came across as bing rude i did not mean too. the other the new one is cool hope it get's here because i would forget whict site it's on and already have to many site's and password's to rember lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't think they was thinking people would go down there with her. i would say go to a lsat save if you gt one closer to where your at and don't go back down there.

Reactions: perleflamme

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
well i don't think they was thinking people would go down there with her. i would say go to a lsat save if you gt one closer to where your at and don't go back down there.
Thanks for the answer too bad that was my last save, knowing I was at the end I just erased previous ones and that was my last slot ... :cry:

Is someone have a save to share just before the end even without full gallery I take it, I know I'm not going to play this to finish it again.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Is someone have a save to share just before the end even without full gallery I take it, I know I'm not going to play this to finish it again.
There are 2 saves in here. The first is before your point (Talia and Akane search for Kaya), the second is after they return to the village (but that skips a big part of the Free People location).

Both have a severely lackluster gallery since they are based on older saves.

Reactions: perleflamme

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
There are 2 saves in here. The first is before your point (Talia and Akane search for Kaya), the second is after they return to the village (but that skips a big part of the Free People location).

Both have a severely lackluster gallery since they are based on older saves.
Thanks at least I can finish the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the second game lookes like it would be fun just wish listing it here lol. by the way how far has two got to in updates just wandering hope there doing well too.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
by the way how far has two got to in updates just wandering hope there doing well too.
It just had it's initial release, which a sort of intro to the characters and the new setting for now. It has a few H scenes but most of it is introducing stuff.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so what i played so far can't wait for kaya's idea to hit the big screen. the other thing is yes i am kinda crazy but i liked the sicko chick some stuff she did was not right but damn she had a hot body lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i am missing some cg on the hunter v1.0 does anyone have full cg. plues poor wiola only had one scene poor woman.

Jul 23, 2018
In case no one has ever pointed it out, I feel it truly needs to be done. Elena NEEDS to be a main character of her own story. Even if its just her character design, she is a masterpiece.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
So I am trying to start a new game but I seem to get stuck on a loading screen. I've waited 10+ minutes and I am still seeing "Now Loading...". I have never had this issue with previous versions of this game or other RPGM games so I am wondering if anyone has a solution maybe?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to get the last 2 scenes for Jeanette? I followed the walktrough and now I'm at the point were it says "From here on, wait 5 days (you can capture dogs and zombies or unlock Jeanette's missing scenes meanwhile). " but she is only standing inside her store getting fucked by the zombie the exact same way as always.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes