Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
Page one download link leads to 1.5.75+ProcrastinatusContentPatch, I don't have all the details, it might be that the last official procrastinatus version was 1.5.52 but it has since been updated by a fan while Procrastinatus is focused on their own game in the genre.
thanks for your reply..

xiezero

Mar 18, 2019
Good news is I managed to add a second page to the endless mode character switch.
Bad news is I think that Tengsten is hard coding the character pool for the different mobs so basically none of the new characters show up on endless mode, and I'm not willing to jump in that rabbit hole today ^^'

As mentioned I fixed the Slender Elf face thing, and I added thorben786's fix for Beast Girl.

Also as bonus (but mostly because it's a pain to remove lines to then add them back later), if you press D + P (I think only at the start of a mission) it should flag the 5 trainings as done and let you use every inspection button even at the start.
I haven't tested it much so there could be some bad side effects to the save, but if you don't use it it shouldn't affect anything.

Also also as bonus, once you've cleared the game, in addition to the three summon commands, there's a fourth button which summons the eggplant woman xD
And it uses the last character's outfit number so if the outfit wasn't the first, you get some error messages with some additional nightmare fuel sprinkled on top.
It's a WIP ^^

I wish I could host the mod on a Github repo or something to make it easier to submit changes without changing version, doing changelog, zipping every time, but putting a paid game (I hope you all paid for it) as open source is a pretty bad idea...
I made a very small patch for v1.39 to increase the amount of evaluation points gained per inspection from 3 to 5, making the game a little less grindy. Drop attached file into Data\BasicData and overwrite the existing one.

xiezero

Mar 18, 2019
I ported (most of) the changes from the English Fix mod to PCP 1.39. This patch also includes my previous "Easy Evaluation" patch (see post directly above). Drop Database.dat into Data\BasicData and overwrite the existing file.

I've included the script I wrote for this purpose in case anyone wants to do this to another version of the game.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes