Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
I think this is a good argument to make the rares less rare. Completing the whole game and seeing only 1 of the 7 rares I think is fairly believable. I was trying to see Emma's C version since after about 4 days straight (real life days) of playing and testing and modding last week, I still hadn't come across it. She only appears in level 5. I played the same level for about 9 days straight (in game not real life) until I finally got the luck of finding her.

I think the rares are kinda too rare, and if you want to see them all it means grinding each level over and over again until the RNG lets you see them. I think if a player finishes the game, instead of grinding they will just look in the sandbox for the characters.
Hmm got to see all the rares on the same day of playing it for a little while.
RNG God wasn't with you I guess >_<

Sep 21, 2020
Hi Procrastinatus

Do you know where I can find a variable that decide which part of clothes they took off when an exhibitionist appeared?
Sorry, I haven't looked into that. I don't even have a clue how to track it down. A hook is the exhib variable on user DB, some command will call the value by Load User DB [21, (char), whatever space number fetish is. The problem it may be (-1) (random) and so I predict there's code to shift it to Var DB, which I'm not familiar with as I have no way to test that stuff.

In short, yeah, no idea, sorry.
Working on another thing. I'll come back to you guys when I got something to show.

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks for this mod! Really enjoyed the new characters.
When you are considering new mechanics, may I suggest drug smuggling? This might warrant full strip searches and possibly even "cavity" searches
Funny, that was exactly what was going to put in the new stage update.
Was going, because there won't be a mod expansion anymore but a standalone game with a different more streamlined and (hopefully) easier to mod system. Hard to explain without getting into it. I know what's good, it's a great idea, just trust me.
Working on it right now.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Funny, that was exactly what was going to put in the new stage update.
Was going, because there won't be a mod expansion anymore but a standalone game with a different more streamlined and (hopefully) easier to mod system. Hard to explain without getting into it. I know what's good, it's a great idea, just trust me.
Working on it right now.
you always have good idea

Reactions: Procrastinatus

username445

May 8, 2017
Hi Procrastinatus

I was wondering if it was possible to change how often the rares appear? If so, how? I’ve looked through the thread and seen people mention an editor, but I can’t find anything.

Sep 21, 2020
Download the Dev version. There's a 1.3 Dev Package a few pages back. Run WolfEditor, go to View on top and then Common Events.
Ctrl F, set to search strings, all events
Look for PCP
Stop looking when you find (A)

Click on (B), 18 or greater represents if it lands on 18 19 or 20 a rare character will trigger. That's 7.5%, each number you lower will be a 2.5% extra chance.

Click on (C), 15 represents the number of rolls (not necessarily people you meet) that the script won't check for new rare characters after summoning a rare character (it's more like 10 in practice, not gonna get into it). Make it lower if you want the game to check more often.

Remember to hit update before you close

Edit: Dev Package

Last edited:
Reactions: swimswim100

Mr. Bore

Jul 27, 2018
i have a question
there's a demihuman Eika ur supposed to arest in Eisen and i remember that there's a different dialogue if you make her cum
but whatever i do to her the dialogue goes if i just arrested her
is that something because of this mod or am i missing somethin?

PluckyFuckling

Mar 27, 2018
Is there a way to make a type of new game +? All items and abilities unlocked from the start. Sucks having to wait till stage 3.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
well she still reacts like i jailed her without making her cum so idk
In the jail she'll end anyways after having some time with her, either savoring or just sending her directly.
Just find her weak spot, don't remember what part it was.

Reactions: Mr. Bore

PluckyFuckling

Mar 27, 2018
JDP
On title screen's snake eyes click on left, left, right eye. Repeat 4 times.
That fully unlocks sandbox mode and opens all memoirs. What I mean is having all the commands like stripping, touching, and fucking unlocked in the first stage when you start a new game. Maybe even have the inspection glasses from the get go.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes