Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 21, 2020
yeah exactly I want them to take a pose during sex in frontal penetration, anyway thank you for letting me know, at least can you make some sex body poses for the girls like that in missionary pose and share those images? Will be very much appreciated.

Thank you
Sorry to deny your request, All of my spare time is going into the expansion sized update I mentioned before. I have a metric ton of things to get done.

So we can customise with editor by myself I mean, cause on the art side you are a pro with the character models
I'm not that good. it's mostly copypaste work.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
Sorry to deny your request, All of my spare time is going into the expansion sized update I mentioned before. I have a metric ton of things to get done.

I'm not that good. it's mostly copypaste work.
ok I understand, thanks anyway if you have some spare time after finishing this great work you are doing with this mod I would be more than happy if you think about some body sex images shared.

Reactions: Procrastinatus

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the game or some one of you could please post a save file? I already completed the base game, and I just want to see what this version add.

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the game or some one of you could please post a save file? I already completed the base game, and I just want to see what this version add.
I don't know why you can't see this and all save will be fine even an old save

Updated: 10/19/2020
Game/Creator: The Imperial Gatekeeper by Tengsten
Modder: Procrastinatus
Mod Version: 1.3
Game Version: 1.42
Language: English

Elmodios

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know what you want another salvo, you know if you already have yours, but I'll leave you mine so you can see what's new. I hope it works.

Sep 21, 2020
I'd advise to just give the game a run since rare characters don't make any sense in the sandbox, unless you're just in it for the art.

Procrastinatus I'm not sure why you choose this username but let me tell you, it's kinda hilarious when contrasted with the speed and amount of good work you're producing :KEK: rock on you beautiful bastard!
I'm just showing the tip of the iceberg. There's also a lot planned so even though it seems fast paced this is a big mountain to climb. It'll be a while. When I said expansion sized I meant it.

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Thanks alot for the people who shared their save file for me, but in the end I my curiosity taked controll and completed the game on my own again, and I must say, nice new sprite and strange/interesting new character. but I still only found one. (the strange blonde one). Again, thanks you very much for sharing.

Reactions: Elmodios

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I'd advise to just give the game a run since rare characters don't make any sense in the sandbox, unless you're just in it for the art.

I'm just showing the tip of the iceberg. There's also a lot planned so even though it seems fast paced this is a big mountain to climb. It'll be a while. When I said expansion sized I meant it.
I'm excited. And very glad you are doing an armored girl with a mask.

Thanks alot for the people who shared their save file for me, but in the end I my curiosity taked controll and completed the game on my own again, and I must say, nice new sprite and strange/interesting new character. but I still only found one. (the strange blonde one). Again, thanks you very much for sharing.
I think this is a good argument to make the rares less rare. Completing the whole game and seeing only 1 of the 7 rares I think is fairly believable. I was trying to see Emma's C version since after about 4 days straight (real life days) of playing and testing and modding last week, I still hadn't come across it. She only appears in level 5. I played the same level for about 9 days straight (in game not real life) until I finally got the luck of finding her.

I think the rares are kinda too rare, and if you want to see them all it means grinding each level over and over again until the RNG lets you see them. I think if a player finishes the game, instead of grinding they will just look in the sandbox for the characters.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
the text in the config file is broken for me. it just comes up with a bunch of question marks. could i see a screenshot of what its supposed to look like so i can use it?

Sep 21, 2020
the text in the config file is broken for me. it just comes up with a bunch of question marks. could i see a screenshot of what its supposed to look like so i can use it?
It's supposed to look exactly like that. It's japanese. You just don't have the characters/fonts installed.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes