Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Sep 21, 2020
They were even bigger at first but it hid her waist so she got a reduction.
Figured It was in order since the characters introduced so far haven't been very endowed

Dar4a

Jun 11, 2018
THEY WERE EVEN BIGGER?!
Also had a stupid thought about scripted character in our MC army buddy or gal

Sep 21, 2020
THEY WERE EVEN BIGGER?!
Also had a stupid thought about scripted character in our MC army buddy or gal
If you're asking about the two scripted characters. One of them is indeed a high ranking officer in the army, head of some department. Gal.
She'll have a chat with you and open up the new stage.
Other one will have to do with the stage after that and may not be drawn or used for a while.

You won't be working for her, she's not an Olivea replacement. You'll be working with her.

Last edited:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Hi pro, thanks for the tips again!.
Anyway, How do you edit the script for the event in-game? Because almost everything is in Japanese, I have to trudge through everything. It's too much hassle to translate every "technical Japanese" .. f:eek:o_O:rolleyes:

For example,
I would like to script an in-game event using inspiration from this game: 風紀委員長は制服モデル ( )

So basically, instead of bribing /offering money, I want to script the character to tease the guard ('Till') by shortening the character's skirt or offering to strip a fabric (a tease progression), also writing the script for the characters' dialogue.
Progression:
Screenshot 01-08
End Result
Screenshot 08 - last result
Can you shed a bit light on where I must start? Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Mandalore777
Sep 21, 2020
Hi pro, thanks for the tips again!.
Anyway, How do you edit the script for the event in-game? Because almost everything is in Japanese, I have to trudge through everything. It's too much hassle to translate every "technical Japanese" .. f:eek:o_O:rolleyes:

For example,
I would like to script an in-game event using inspiration from this game: 風紀委員長は制服モデル ( )

So basically, instead of bribing /offering money, I want to script the character to tease the guard ('Till') by shortening the character's skirt or offering to strip a fabric (a tease progression), also writing the script for the characters' dialogue.
Progression:
Screenshot 01-08
End Result
Screenshot 08 - last result
Can you shed a bit light on where I must start? Thanks a lot!
Welcome to my world.
All of the scripting takes in place in common events. If you want to get into it I suggest you use the search function (Ctrl+F) and search for lines of dialogue and things like that to try and figure out the mathematics behind what's being done.
It's essentially a bunch of events calling each other, but you'll have to dig a bunch to even figure out what you're looking at.

In short, unless you really want to spend time on it, don't. Especially not with an indepth modification like that in mind as your first effort.

That said, one hook you have is the dialogue entry ID for bribes, which I already translated, you'll find the scripted event that calls that dialogue, from there you can track it down.
I don't speak japanese either. Sorry if it's no big help.

Reactions: RetiredMember

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
I tried to mod the rare character's slavability but failed, I will try again tomorrow. When I had time I want to tinker this game has a lot of potentials in the future. Anyway, I hate ChubbyWoman characters (who wears nuns' attire), the boobs look sagged and the body type looked too "plump" for my taste. However, when I tried to change the character, it seems that the description in the ID card name and when the screen changes, it's still registerd as "ChubbyWoman", even though everything else is already edited. The point X/Y was precise.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
I'm planning, in the not so near future, a small expansion size update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi I really appriciate your work and the contnet you are about to add on this wonderful job you are doing with this simulation game but can you add different positions during the frontal penetration phase like the one I did myself and am sending here I would love to see some staff like this cause I know you are better artist on doing those modificcation so can you consider adding such staff in the future?

Thank you for readidng this.

Sep 21, 2020
I tried to mod the rare character's slavability but failed, I will try again tomorrow. When I had time I want to tinker this game has a lot of potentials in the future. Anyway, I hate ChubbyWoman characters (who wears nuns' attire), the boobs look sagged and the body type looked too "plump" for my taste. However, when I tried to change the character, it seems that the description in the ID card name and when the screen changes, it's still registerd as "ChubbyWoman", even though everything else is already edited. The point X/Y was precise.
There's the meta name, which is for sandbox character selection and then there's an entry for body description and 4 hair descriptors. Make sure the descriptions are modified.

Hi I really appriciate your work and the contnet you are about to add on this wonderful job you are doing with this simulation game but can you add different positions during the frontal penetration phase like the one I did myself and am sending here I would love to see some staff like this cause I know you are better artist on doing those modificcation so can you consider adding such staff in the future?

Thank you for readidng this.
Been asked this before. Opting not to.
.It doesn't look that great unless you want to tilt the torso's angle too, requiring you to recreate the body.
.If you need to move the head's position or angle in any way, that's 10 extra files for Fx and F.
.Any outfit pieces you're using need an alternate D state, if you edit the whole body then it's double the sprites. Unless you want her to automatically become fully nude during sex and then fully dress up afterwards.
.The character has to float, because penetration coordinates remain the same.
.Not enough width to keep the character from overlapping with map/text sections

Definitely not compulsively adding this.
Maybe for a special character (on a wheelchair?), we'll see.

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
There's the meta name, which is for sandbox character selection and then there's an entry for body description and 4 hair descriptors. Make sure the descriptions are modified.

Been asked this before. Opting not to.
.It doesn't look that great unless you want to tilt the torso's angle too, requiring you to recreate the body.
.If you need to move the head's position or angle in any way, that's 10 extra files for Fx and F.
.Any outfit pieces you're using need an alternate D state, if you edit the whole body then it's double the sprites. Unless you want her to automatically become fully nude during sex and then fully dress up afterwards.
.The character has to float, because penetration coordinates remain the same.
.Not enough width to keep the character from overlapping with map/text sections

Definitely not compulsively adding this.
Maybe for a special character (on a wheelchair?), we'll see.
yeah exactly I want them to take a pose during sex in frontal penetration, anyway thank you for letting me know, at least can you make some sex body poses for the girls like that in missionary pose and share those images? Will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Noxious85

Aug 19, 2017
yeah exactly I want them to take a pose during sex in frontal penetration, anyway thank you for letting me know, at least can you make some sex body poses for the girls like that in missionary pose and share those images? Will be very much appreciated.

Thank you
So we can customise with editor by myself I mean, cause on the art side you are a pro with the character models

Reactions: pepepepolo
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes