Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Rz85

Jan 27, 2019
What I mean is having all the commands like stripping, touching, and fucking unlocked in the first stage
And you can't do it in sandbox? Even choose the first stage?

Last edited:

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
...he wants to do a playthrough, not play in sandbox.
Don't know if main author with add this to the game in future patches.
Best thing you can do now is just continue to play the game from your complete save and just enjoy
the lads and lasses.

username445

May 8, 2017
Download the Dev version. There's a 1.3 Dev Package a few pages back. Run WolfEditor, go to View on top and then Common Events.
Ctrl F, set to search strings, all events
Look for PCP
Stop looking when you find (A)

Click on (B), 18 or greater represents if it lands on 18 19 or 20 a rare character will trigger. That's 7.5%, each number you lower will be a 2.5% extra chance.

Click on (C), 15 represents the number of rolls (not necessarily people you meet) that the script won't check for new rare characters after summoning a rare character (it's more like 10 in practice, not gonna get into it). Make it lower if you want the game to check more often.

Remember to hit update before you close

Edit: Dev Package
I’m trying to follow these instructions, but when I search “PCP” no results found anywhere

Sep 21, 2020
Make sure it looks exactly the same as in the screenshot. Tick those two options, use PCP, not "PCP"
Click search and as it says try shift+click to search backwards.

It's really straight forward

Sandanzuki

Jan 2, 2019
Noticed a couple things that might be bugs, and if so, might already have been reported. If not, here they are.

Sometimes the cloth's options (remove mark, remove cum, cancel) will appear in Japanese even though nothing else does.

Some mob types won't show up in the handbook even if you have one marked and they appear in the selected zone, such as the beast girl.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Noticed a couple things that might be bugs, and if so, might already have been reported. If not, here they are.

Sometimes the cloth's options (remove mark, remove cum, cancel) will appear in Japanese even though nothing else does.
Yes, that's a vanilla bug, I don't know what triggers it but my guess is it's a patched clone instance of the script that doesn't reference [ENG] alternative dialogue. Common Events is full of switches that check the language variable at every event, it's a rather crude way to do it and probably an engine limitation. I don't blame the devs for slipping up.

Some mob types won't show up in the handbook even if you have one marked and they appear in the selected zone, such as the beast girl.
Makes sense, I never bothered to touch the handbook since I was partially porting from 1.35

As it is now I'm afraid I'm not planning any patches/updates. I'm working hard on my rather ambitious hypermodular project instead. I could post resource samples but that wouldn't show exactly what I have in mind. It will happen once I have some animated samples.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
First time user of the patch here, so sorry for the extra noobish question, but can saves from the vanilla game be ported without issue? Not essential i admit, but curious.

Sep 21, 2020
I can't speak with 100% certainty for the issues present if it's an older version (1.1) (1.2) (1.3), but I don't think there should be any issues with the mod, as it's slapped on top of 1.42 vanilla and doesn't remove code.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I can't speak with 100% certainty for the issues present if it's an older version (1.1) (1.2) (1.3), but I don't think there should be any issues with the mod, as it's slapped on top of 1.42 vanilla and doesn't remove code.
Nah, i had just updated my saves to 1.42 last week, so it should be fine i guess.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Gotta say this is some amazing work.

Well done.
Nice name and profile picture.

I got to say, as niche as it would be, since we've already got some cosplay characters. I'd love a Female version of the Fleet Admiral outfit to play with in a game like this. Imagine a MILFY Fem-Reinhard or Fem-Reuenthal to bother at the checkpoint.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes