bunchoflosers

Sep 24, 2018
Try using "SaveEditOnline" on your games if you dont feel like grinding, really helpfull, though for programs like this its a bit different

For anyone that wants to know how to use it, for games that use this type of engines you have to play at least once to make it easier to spot the correct value that you need to change, changing the wrong one will result on a broken unfixable save, so beware, after you have completed the first stage and earned money remember the exact amount you have, after that open the save on the site i previously mentioned and press control+F and type the amount of money you had on your save, this is so that you can find the correct value easier, saves time searching it the old way and you could miss it aswell, after you found the value that has the exact matching number as your money click on it and change it to any amount you want, after this download the save and place it in your save file and tata, youre rich now and its just your first day!, or poor if you changed it to 0 for whatever reason, in the rare chance theres more than 1 (wich shouldnt happen) try making a copy of that un-edited save beforehand and try guessing wich one is the value that you have to change (though it legit shouldnt happen, but just in case)

Pd:This site is compatible with any rpg engine as far as i know, in rpgmaker games its far easier to manage, its just this engine that shows these things in the form of value
Thank you very much for this, for real.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Changelog for 1.14 (via their dlsite creator page):
-Added a function to allow viewing of CG of erotic events in recollection mode.
-Added a function to check the marked character in the item "notebook".

-Added a function to repeat the same sexual harassment as long as the left mouse button is held down during physical examination . (Excluding the butt hitting)
・ After clearing the scenario, the inspection date can now be sent in My Room.
-Adjusted the status selection of mob characters.
 When the sexual preference is "sensitive to the front", the erogenous zone should not become a butt or butt hole.
 When the sexual preference is "sensitive to the back", the erogenous zone is not made to become a chest.
 Increased the chance of a “first time partner” becoming a “lover” and a reduced chance of becoming a “close relative”.
-In the mission list,
 corrected the stage 2 mission "Eisen no Kado" to not be displayed until the end. Changed the notation of achievement conditions.
-Adjusted the display of achievement conditions for some missions in the mission list.
 Completed missions will no longer display the numerical value of achievement conditions.
・ While playing in Easy mode, the
 wanted criminal now appears at the beginning of the day if the conditions for the wanted criminal appear.
-Fixed the motion when using "Clean Cloth" from the item column.
* Beast man Vuji can now be arrested in the sandbox.
-Added facial expression differences for male mob characters to support various lines.
-Added a standing picture to the Beast Man type, allowing for turning around and sexual harassment.
-Adjusted the face and hairstyle of the noble woman type.
・ After clearing the scenario, adjusted the lines of the guards of stage 3.
・ Other minor modifications to text and images.

1.15 seems to be bugfixes
P.S: Polls hint towards more Olivia content soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Racktor and Sonico

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
I have to say, this is one of the games recently that made me invest my attention. I never realized how well papers please's gameplay and concept can work so well as an h-game. The character art made me uninterested at first but if it continues to get updated, the game, if not yet a classic, has the potential to be.

Reactions: Gabaw

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do you start this game on windows, i see a lot of ????? in the "config" and the exe cannot locate Game.dat.
Wolf Editor is weirdly sensitive. Have the game on the C drive, also try on the desktop as it hates long file addresses, I don't think it does, but make sure there's no symbols in the games folders name. If the games inside a extra folder maybe take it out.

Reactions: Dark Lord Chaos

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
When doing physical exams, the sunglasses informs you beforehand what a characters' erogenous zones (touching will raise pleasure fasters) and sex habits/fetishes are (exibithionist gets off faster from being naked, masochist is better affected by rough, if the person is more sensitive to front or back touches, etc).

On an aside, how do you cheat on this game? I have seen comments about codes and an engine, but must admit i'm totally in the dark at the moment.
How can I get the sunglass in main gameplay?
I can only get it in sandbox mode.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
How can I get the sunglass in main gameplay?
I can only get it in sandbox mode.
You need finish the game first, find the true screct, unlock the commander in free mode, then will open new dialog in some stages, look at your inventory the sun glass will be there.

digitalsea

Feb 3, 2018
It would probably either have to be published by a company outside of Japan (so they don't have to obey their laws), who would also go to the effort of getting any original uncensored art. Or a fan would have to redraw it.
If someone can extract the images, I would totally redraw/uncensor it

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Someone did start.
Oh, most promising. Uncensored version would a very nice addition indeed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Bea, honestly, i had no idea whatsoever this game might not be completed and still open to updates and extra content even. Consider my mind blown (no, not that way) and thanks for informing us here about these new developments.

PS: should not the "anal" (and possibly the "gay", not sure, do not want) tag be added to the topic? :unsure:

Last edited:

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Im guessing since its not a full game... I cant access anything other than inv and first stage..?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im guessing since its not a full game... I cant access anything other than inv and first stage..?
Pretty sure the main game is complete, it's just still getting extras added (it's definitely not like a demo).

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Actually, as the BlueKnight said just before me, storyline-wise the game is essentially complete. There are 5 stages and a definite sense of closure in chapter 5's ending.

While King Bea cites changes, they are essentially animation or dialogue tweaks for the sake of better consistency & immersion or bugfixes. The extra stuff on Olivia might be considered bonus content, i guess it's wait & see.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes