cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
for everyone that wants the latest build, fully uncensored in English. I used the pre-existing Un censor patches, and merged files and somehow uncensored the latest build, all cgs, animated etc are all uncensored, including males. includes Full save too, and sandbox unlocked. i did this myself, so if posted, credit please <3. also, like and comment once youve tested it and approve of it yourself, it aint perfect, but its more than good enough in my eyes, and the best we have. Mega
For two or three of the additional npcs, their dialogue is in spanish, not translated in english. Also does this version include a fixed english translation?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
For two or three of the additional npcs, their dialogue is in spanish, not translated in english. Also does this version include a fixed english translation?
it was a while ago this was done, and i locked myself out of the mega account that had the files. it was the best package for that time, unless someones managed to add the new dlc and fully translated it all. as the problem was, if you wanted the dlc, the entire game went spanish, and the only way to play the game in english was without the dlc. so that was the best to offer for its time, offering you the full game in english, but you have a few spanish individuals, which for me i didnt mind as it was realistic imo

Reactions: cxvii

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
iirc they are after the end game. So just play on.
Ok I finished the game and got that hana date done,how do you do the hana date with an "r"? do you just repeat the date? cause I can't seem to find her to ask for a date again. Unless I can't since I got the mc dating charissa already.

Update:Yes, yes it is

Last edited:

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
There you go:
Mega

I will keep it up for a few days. :)
Also, this includes my data, (aka complete save) so delete the saves if you don't want that.
Your version seems to have all the memory events all censored. Is there an updated version by you that is fully 100% uncensored?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Your version seems to have all the memory events all censored. Is there an updated version by you that is fully 100% uncensored?
Yes, but I accidently deleted it, along with some other games...
If that version I posted is good for you aside for the CGs - What you want to do is go to procratinatus Mod thread of this game, download his version, and replace the CGs in "my" version with his. That's what I did if I recall correctly.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Yes, but I accidently deleted it, along with some other games...
If that version I posted is good for you aside for the CGs - What you want to do is go to procratinatus Mod thread of this game, download his version, and replace the CGs in "my" version with his. That's what I did if I recall correctly.
The save file that is included with it is not completed as well (though it doesn't really mattter since I 100% my save file.) So do you just take the folder that has the cgs in it and replace the files?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
the files that contain the cgs are still censored in that version. not to mention their chrisia character design is different
What version is "that" version? Also, copy just the CGs, not the stand models. that would cause issues.
If the CGs also have a different design than best you can do is search here.
I'm really regretting that accidental deletion of the version I had... It was really good.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
What version is "that" version? Also, copy just the CGs, not the stand models. that would cause issues.
If the CGs also have a different design than best you can do is search here.
I'm really regretting that accidental deletion of the version I had... It was really good.
Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3], one of the cgs ( chrisia flashback cg) shows the redesign of her present solider design. the procrastinatus mod redesigns her design in cg

Also, how different was you version, compared to the version in the first thread

Last edited:

ilikeyujahs

Mar 13, 2024
Hello, I'm a bit new here and had a couple questions. But first, I wanted to say thanks for all your hardwork.
Since I'm new I may just be a little unfamiliar with how things work...
If I download the v1.75 censor does it include the 3 links of patches: - English Fix and Other Things - ? It looks like that's the case for the procrastinatus patch etc.. but maybe not the uncensor? And in the uncensored link there's a file for AIO and TIGK - does it matter which one i install? Or do I need to install anything extra?
Thank you!

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
would love a game exactly like this. played contraband police, and wouldve loved a mod for it. seen a game with a female mc that has a similar premise, but i found it boring asf. would love a game exactly like this premise with bi content like this too. or a mod that adds more content, ass licking, animation improvements and such

Reactions: Orphan Tickler 3000

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
would love a game exactly like this. played contraband police, and wouldve loved a mod for it. seen a game with a female mc that has a similar premise, but i found it boring asf. would love a game exactly like this premise with bi content like this too. or a mod that adds more content, ass licking, animation improvements and such
just a game where you're in a role like a job, and you can violate and stuff. it was awesome as it had optional bi content too

Aug 27, 2019
if there's anything that would improve this game, it would be femboys and better animations.

Reactions: Kezza329
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes