Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
The premise kinda reminds of a game i played awhile back, your character would impregnate different high class girls who would give birth to super-powered children which you would take with you into dungeons to fight and defeat various overpowering monster through strength in numbers.
Of course this was years before Kratos and Atreus did their thing. ;)

Reactions: Skyzenski

mauadib

Aug 24, 2017
The premise kinda reminds of a game i played awhile back, your character would impregnate different high class girls who would give birth to super-powered children which you would take with you into dungeons to fight and defeat various overpowering monster through strength in numbers.
Which game is that?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The problem with MTL'ing these games is that they are heavily story based. 55 pictures for the entire game. The context and the story of each scene is incredibly important to evoke any kind of response from the player. MTL just ruins that completely. Just take 30 seconds to browse through the pictures and you'll save yourself some time.

Also, when the MTL can't even get the MC's name right you know it's gonna be bad.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Hey I'm curious what hgame are you talking about mate. Everytime I see something like "make your army through impregnation", 'Naedoko Demon's Ground (Pregnant Princess of Naraku)' is always the first hgame that comes to mind.

Reactions: Teal Flower

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
The moment I tried to figure out what the MTL mean during H-scenes, my D was losing its boner.

Why are there so many good games posted in MTL state...

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
The moment I tried to figure out what the MTL mean during H-scenes, my D was losing its boner.

Why are there so many good games posted in MTL state...
because there aren't english versions of them, are you expecting uploaders to translate whole games?

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Which game is that?
Hey I'm curious what hgame are you talking about mate. Everytime I see something like "make your army through impregnation", 'Naedoko Demon's Ground (Pregnant Princess of Naraku)' is always the first hgame that comes to mind.
Naedoko Demon's Ground, haha yeah it's been awhile since I've seen that one.
I can't quit remember the name of the game but i think it must have been an Ecchi-game rather than a pure H-game since i remember playing it on a imported console several years back. Which come to think of it quite a few adult games came out on those as well so maybe it was an H-game? :unsure:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Huh, rKnight is Gay? Why wasn't I informed?

Why haven't you asked me out yet. I'm disappointed! :cry:

All those mentions to get my attention when we could have been busy snuggling... :p

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
God damn it, why do people do this MTL shit?

It's just as unintelligible as it would have been untranslated (arguably even more, since at least folks with the original can use a text hooker and their own preferred MTL software/site, configured to their own preferences).
Meanwhile, it effectively takes the affected game out of the "pool," so to speak, of TL requests on the site.

The result is a net negative - now you have a game that's not only still unplayable if you care at all about the text, but one that's now even less likely to actually get a remotely usable translation.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Naedoko Demon's Ground-like indeed. Sadly MTL but well, hoping it's somewhat playable, thanks anyway~

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
There are very few exceptions where the MTL is well edited, enough to make it playable. Sadly it's becoming so increasingly rare you might as well not play MTL games altogether to avoid disappointment.
Its a shame how much shovelware they shit out on Dlsite nowdays. Its been forever since there even was a good game.
Everything is either half assed ntr, go and lose to eveything to get cg or just a gallery masked as a lazy and crap rpg.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah, gonna wait on someone else to redo the machine translation. It hit the character's names, which is a sign of lazy machine translation.

>20 base CGs

~~Not holding out much hope on this one.~~About what I expected looking at the CG extracts.
Interesting plot but 20 cg wtf seems like a waste of time -__-

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Naedoko Demon's Ground, haha yeah it's been awhile since I've seen that one.
I can't quit remember the name of the game but i think it must have been an Ecchi-game rather than a pure H-game since i remember playing it on a imported console several years back. Which come to think of it quite a few adult games came out on those as well so maybe it was an H-game? :unsure:
Impregnation in an ecchi game? xD Wait I think I know what that game is then, is it perhaps named 'Conception 2: Children of the Seven Stars'? Yeah that's definitely the only(?) ecchi game in existence that have impregnation in it haha. That game was good, I really enjoyed it, kinda like a persona but with impregnation, conception haha (that game was so silly in so many ways to the point that it's good xD) but I wish our children had a direct participation to the story instead of just being an object of gameplay mechanics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tiredx

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
why do ppl accept MTL here? The game's not translated at all
honestly, poor MTL games like this hurt f95 more than they help it. imo these horrible translations should be put on their own part of the site, away from games that are translated properly. i'm not typically for segregation, but in this case...GIT THESE ABOMINATIONS OUTTA HERE.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This developer, MAZE, is known for some semi-buggy and always boring titles. Best to ignore if you know his past work

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
honestly, poor MTL games like this hurt f95 more than they help it. imo these horrible translations should be put on their own part of the site, away from games that are translated properly. i'm not typically for segregation, but in this case...GIT THESE ABOMINATIONS OUTTA HERE.
I can understand the dissatisfaction with a bad translation. Yet some people don't care about the quality and enjoy the game for what they got. They have just as much right to play it as you have to ignore it and even criticize it's quality. Segregating things we don't like is a slippery slope and shouldn't be welcome here in my opinion. There is also the argument that segregating one thing encourages people to begin demanding to segregate or remove things they don't like outside of MTLs, such as fetishes or game engines they don't like. This is free content we are talking about, and people dedicating their free time to translating at no cost to use for better or worse. Proper translations take time and translators doing them on this site are not being paid for their work.

This isn't something worth fighting because your not going to stop it, and those who like it aren't going to stop people from hating the practice. Best thing we can do is just ignore things we don't agree with and get on with our lives.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes