MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The last picture gives me hope for at least decently understandable English, but then there's the fact that her name's been translated to mirror....
I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Fortunately for me, I actually have a brain so it doesn't take that much for me to figure out what's being said.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Segregating things we don't like is a slippery slope and shouldn't be welcome here in my opinion.
wrong. it's really not, and for many of us who actually support f95, as well as adult game devs, it's far from all free content. it's just putting trash translation games in one area, which in turn make the loads of games on this site easier to sort. if those people who don't mind trash translations want these kind of games, they know where to look, and if you want to avoid these pieces of shit like the plague, you know what part of the forum to stay away from. it's really not a difficult concept. if it's machine translated, it goes in one forum. it could also be done with a "machine translation" tag, to help us avoid these large downloads altogether. you're over complicating what i said for no real reason other than to stand on some weird pedestal of lumping all the good games with garbage like this one.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I agree with adding a tag or what i would think would be even better is putting it in the name IE: [rpgm] [mtl] but am absolutely against the ideas of making different threads for everything.
considering 99% of the time i spend on the site is on the "latest updates" page it would mean i'd miss out on potentialy passable mtls for no reason. and to the sliperry slope idea it would def happen i can already see people demanding an ntr thread as soon as that would be put in place.
edit: btw thanks for all the facepalms on all my comments so far appreciate it.
np bud, it's a fun game, isn't it? you seem to really enjoy that facepalm emoji, so i thought i'd give it a try, too. and you were right!

and i really don't see a tag or forum section for machine translation a slippery slope at all, since it's a large category. NTR now has a tag, and that situation has been pretty much nullified because of it. and some people really don't mind MTL, while others really can't stand it. just someway to sort them out would be a welcome thing, imo. i would never waste my time even opening these threads if it had a MTL tag.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
wrong. it's really not, and for many of us who actually support f95, as well as adult game devs, it's far from all free content.
Don't delude yourself, this is a piracy site, people come here to get shit for free. If you decided to donate, that is fine, same with anyone who supports a developer who works out of here. your status and level of support means jack in this conversation. You got what you paid for, you didn't buy this game and your donation does not include the perk that says "this site will now bend to your every desire. Your sound very entitled making that argument, you're better then that.

it's just putting trash translation games in one area, which in turn make the loads of games on this site easier to sort. if those people who don't mind trash translations want these kind of games, they know where to look, and if you want to avoid these pieces of shit like the plague, you know what part of the forum to stay away from.
That is a matter of opinion. I could argue the same for many different fetishes (take your pick). By your logic It should be moved to another thread because you don't like it and you don't want to see it. That is incredibly childish. The world does not change to meet the standards of one person no matter how much money they donate. We need to adapt to our situation and the lovely ignore thread button exists for that purpose. If you don't like what you see ignore the thread. You are free of the blight to your senses and those who want to see it will still be able to. In addition, make a new forum is a lot of work for the staff. They have to go through all the games, decide which ones need to be moved and move them all to the new location. Staff are volunteers, it is wrong to ask them to waste their time moving thousands of games because one person (you) doesn't like MTLs. Also who decides what MTLs are worthy of being moved? Are edited immune to this, or included? Do we include translations that were done by the circle but turned out bad? The idea of moving thousands of games when people can just ignore the games is such an entitled way of looking at things. To me that is childish.

if it's machine translated, it goes in one forum. it could also be done with a "machine translation" tag, to help us avoid these large downloads altogether.
You mean like this tag?
1581375775784.png

The one that already existed on the OP of this thread from the day it was uploaded? Were you that inconvenienced by that single click you took to get here? it is your responsibility not the staffs to read the thread. If you downloaded the game and didn't read this that is your fault no one elses.

you're over complicating what i said for no real reason other than to stand on some weird pedestal of lumping all the good games with garbage like this one.
I didn't realize presenting a counter argument was jumping on a weird pedestal. I only read what you posted and offered my counter argument. I think it is a bad idea to sequester any game because it isn't something we like. All games should have the same right to exist and if we don't like it that is not the staff's problem. They have given us the tools to deal with the situation. Nothing is stopping you from using them.

I still respect your opinion, you obviously feel strongly about this, but please consider how other people might feel about it before you start going off on others because they disagree.

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
np bud, it's a fun game, isn't it? you seem to really enjoy that facepalm emoji, so i thought i'd give it a try, too. and you were right!

and i really don't see a tag or forum section for machine translation a slippery slope at all, since it's a large category. NTR now has a tag, and that situation has been pretty much nullified because of it. and some people really don't mind MTL, while others really can't stand it. just someway to sort them out would be a welcome thing, imo. i would never waste my time even opening these threads if it had a MTL tag.
Hooray! I've found a decent person! Could I kiss you? :love:

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Don't delude yourself, this is a piracy site, people come here to get shit for free. If you decided to donate, that is fine, same with anyone who supports a developer who works out of here. your status and level of support means jack in this conversation. You got what you paid for, you didn't buy this game and your donation does not include the perk that says "this site will now bend to your every desire. Your sound very entitled making that argument, you're better then that.

That is a matter of opinion. I could argue the same for many different fetishes (take your pick). By your logic It should be moved to another thread because you don't like it and you don't want to see it. That is incredibly childish. The world does not change to meet the standards of one person no matter how much money they donate. We need to adapt to our situation and the lovely ignore thread button exists for that purpose. If you don't like what you see ignore the thread. You are free of the blight to your senses and those who want to see it will still be able to. In addition, make a new forum is a lot of work for the staff. They have to go through all the games, decide which ones need to be moved and move them all to the new location. Staff are volunteers, it is wrong to ask them to waste their time moving thousands of games because one person (you) doesn't like MTLs. Also who decides what MTLs are worthy of being moved? Are edited immune to this, or included? Do we include translations that were done by the circle but turned out bad? The idea of moving thousands of games when people can just ignore the games is such an entitled way of looking at things. To me that is childish.

You mean like this tag?
View attachment 548042

The one that already existed on the OP of this thread from the day it was uploaded? Were you that inconvenienced by that single click you took to get here? it is your responsibility not the staffs to read the thread. If you downloaded the game and didn't read this that is your fault no one elses.

I didn't realize presenting a counter argument was jumping on a weird pedestal. I only read what you posted and offered my counter argument. I think it is a bad idea to sequester any game because it isn't something we like. All games should have the same right to exist and if we don't like it that is not the staff's problem. They have given us the tools to deal with the situation. Nothing is stopping you from using them.

I still respect your opinion, you obviously feel strongly about this, but please consider how other people might feel about it before you start going off on others because they disagree.
Nah, you cannot compare fetishes and MTL.

Decent translation - official iPhone with English interface.
MTL translation - phony iPhone with Chinese icons and text.
Fetishes - options in your phone which you need or do not need.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Nah, you cannot compare fetishes and MTL.

Decent translation - official iPhone with English interface.
MTL translation - phony iPhone with Chinese icons and text.
Fetishes - options in your phone which you need or do not need.
Why can't you? Because one is sexual and one is not? if we are talking features and saying I don't like this it should be elsewhere. It doesnt matter if it is rape NTR or MTL none of them should be treated any differently. It is not the staff's job to pick and choose what gets put center stage and what gets put on the back burner. you are responsible for what you download.

Marie Mamiya

Aug 14, 2017
Why can't you? Because one is sexual and one is not? if we are talking features and saying I don't like this it should be elsewhere. It doesnt matter if it is rape NTR or MTL none of them should be treated any differently. It is not the staff's job to pick and choose what gets put center stage and what gets put on the back burner.
It's a different category. Translations are basics while fetishes are just options

• Sad

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
A translation that's improperly done is the equivalent of a fetish that is improperly implemented. If you put out something that says "Yum yum NTR" and then it's not NTR, your work is shit. If you put out a MTL and it's a shitty MTL, then it's shit.

This is not rocket surgery.

• Sad

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I think it's better and easier to just make an 'official' tag for MTL so that people who can't stand it can filter it out. I can't stand MTL myself (unedited MTL to be exact), though I usually ignore it for the most part and look at some informative/funny comments in the comment section.

Reactions: Marie Mamiya

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
If that's all you're looking for, I would highly recommend "Flying Princess (Tobihime) Interbreed" over this hot mess.

If there's actually any promise of a good game here, I'll at least wait until we get a better translation.
do you have any other recommendations for similar good games?
Played flying princess like 5x alrdy

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes