derbertl

Oct 28, 2017
haha i came back to see who translated this where nothing makes sense, hope in humanity restored by 0,2%

Dr Tirma

Sep 23, 2018
For those who are here for pregnancy, save your time. There is talk of her being pregnant, and one cg I could find of her actually being pregnant, which you can see within 5 min of the game if you try to leave instead of giving birth right away. Very disappointing.
Thank you brother

Reactions: Skyzenski

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
For those who are here for pregnancy, save your time. There is talk of her being pregnant, and one cg I could find of her actually being pregnant, which you can see within 5 min of the game if you try to leave instead of giving birth right away. Very disappointing.
I'm less concern about that and more concerned about just how god awful the quality of everything in the game is. Pregnancy is nice but it's not everything as long as the game ain't god awful.

BTW, if anyone wants a save, you can easily find that online, at the usual sites.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'm less concern about that and more concerned about just how god awful the quality of everything in the game is. Pregnancy is nice but it's not everything as long as the game ain't god awful.

BTW, if anyone wants a save, you can easily find that online, at the usual sites.
Too each their own, though I and many other look for a pregnancy tag and go from there. There are some cases (like imoutolife) where I can stay despite a mislead on my kink, but this isn't one, especially with the poor quality, as you stated.

Reactions: MeiyoAru

churro36xx

Jul 25, 2022
If that's all you're looking for, I would highly recommend "Flying Princess (Tobihime) Interbreed" over this hot mess.

If there's actually any promise of a good game here, I'll at least wait until we get a better translation.
do you have a link for this game?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes