nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
actually a shame that this game seems to be super retarded. i changed everything into japan. region, time, date, restarted pc, extracted while being in region, time date japan, but nothing seems to work. all characters are just invisible. it used to work just fine with the release version, only issue that had was slow mode when you werent in japan region. but the latest version just isnt playable atall. quite dissadpointed right now honestly

zz123599z

Jun 9, 2022
actually a shame that this game seems to be super retarded. i changed everything into japan. region, time, date, restarted pc, extracted while being in region, time date japan, but nothing seems to work. all characters are just invisible. it used to work just fine with the release version, only issue that had was slow mode when you werent in japan region. but the latest version just isnt playable atall. quite dissadpointed right now honestly
This is machine translated English. I couldn't try no matter what I tried before, but just now I suddenly thought of deleting the archive and trying it, and then opened it. My computer is a Chinese system. I hope I can help you

Reactions: nossiob
May 10, 2018
To this day it still gives me a blackscreen despite setting my locale to japanese and everything. I went and bought the game and it worked fine when I bought it so Help would be appreciated

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
you could also just temporarly change it to chinese? i have mine on japanese all the time, but its no effort to temporarly change it to chinese

zz123599z

Jun 9, 2022
在此插入无尽笑话,帖子:11676624,会员:606201 said:
看起来没有答案,但是将语言环境从日语设置为中文将是一个问题,因为我需要日语语言环境才能玩其他游戏。
我似乎也无法在其上使用我的区域设置模拟器。
[/引用]
这是机器翻译。我一直用的是中文系统,但是即使换成日文系统也无法启动。我发现删除游戏的保存文件使其可以启动。所以我觉得不用改系统语言就可以了。你可以尝试一下,希望对你有帮助。

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to me the game move's a little to fast after hit 1 thw other just disaper and you lose very tire some lol.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
red hair elf's footjob scene doesn't match the art. says she takes off her boots, but the entire scene is just a bootjob.

TRAGEDY

Hent_

Feb 16, 2021
personally, not sure about others, but the game starts with pretty good difficulty, not too easy so you get bored and not too hard when you start to understand the mechanics, but then fighting the last two elfs just makes you feel stupid, they're unbalanced af

ex:
fighting the fifth elf, almost max all stats (attack:50 speed: 46 defense:60 dexterity:30 physique:50 reflex:60), got caught on bind, succesfully complete the minigame to scape the bind, GET INSTAKILLED :D)
not to mention also the instakill basic attacks that are completly random

i recomend playing this game but don't waste to much time and effort :)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... I can't speak of all of this circle's games, since I only played the 1st Jerez Arena so far... but this is definitely a very weak release. The gameplay is meh. The fact that your max stats, starting skill and Hero Skill abilities are determined by some weird ass choices at the start with no way to control any of it makes it annoying to deal with. On top of that, I'm not sure if it's just me, but it feels like the character art is a tad inconsistent between how the girls look in their pose art and how they look in their H-scenes. At least with some of the girls.

Not gonna talk about the story. It's too silly and not really worth commenting about. Elves get lewded no matter what, that's all there is to it.

All in all, not the worst time-waster I've ever played, but definitely not a game I'd recommend spending money on.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did circle ever finish the final fantsy one with tifa and yuna and i want to say lighting but hard to remmber. this game is kinda fun but the elves move to fast are should i say the hearts

robij

Mar 20, 2022
So, anyone managed to solve the invisible characters problem? game still unplayable

cool.mint

Mar 5, 2023
I need a tutorial on how to win from the 4th and 5th boss. :HideThePain:

edit: never mind, I figured out what I was doing wrong. This game is actually so easy once you figure out what to do.

Last edited:

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This game have the most infurious balance I've seen in a H game in my whole miserable life. Why even bother with a health bar when I die from 1 hit, or speed bar if even with 50 points of speed I barely do thing 5% faster than the enemy.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess this game is tring to see how fast you are mybe are it's just testing something lol.

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes