Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
darn, you get various titles for choosing dialogues from start, which also affect your initial attributes and skill points.
holy shit, I can even beat them with my prick
Really worth trying, 10/10 for this, 20/10 for JOJO references.

Last edited:
May 10, 2018
I bought the damn game on steam and after an Update they did it doesn't even work anymore and simply gives me a blackscreen......
and now Im here downloading a game I've already bought, I don't know if I should laugh or what.

Wolfgang3

May 28, 2019
Feels rather buggy, abilities doesn't do what they say, lacking text, scripted defeat after x number of turns but the CG is really nice.

Timon7u7

Oct 4, 2021
Full Save Here

C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio

I shouldn't have spent this much time drafting this ... It's very aesthetically stored, saves for each enemy, with and without cheats. Should have had some more sleep instead.
Thank's bro, you're amazing

• Red Heart
Reactions: V KO D 693

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
Same problem that was written before. Changed date format and region to japanese before extracting the game. I can see the menus and start the game, but when i go into battle all girls and the orc are invisible, cant see the skill cut in because that is also invisible. What a shame the skills looked hot.

Norpoint

Sep 19, 2018
Just in case, version 0.7 that is still in the front page doesnt have that problem of invisible characters? After what update everyone started to have problems with the game?

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Just in case, version 0.7 that is still in the front page doesnt have that problem of invisible characters? After what update everyone started to have problems with the game?
For me it startet with the last two recent updates. Before those, I had the problem, which was also discribed in the chat, where you can`t deal any damage and don`t receive any, also the action bars (don`t know what they are actually called) at the side of the screen where filling super slowly, but the chars where visible.

Last edited:

Draviur

Sep 3, 2022
You should be seeing a heart in the bottom right corner, which starts a quicktime event when clicked on.
I can't, I'm literally stuck there. Heck even esc button does nothing and the only way I can do anything is by closing the game itself

Last edited:

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Finally! A game that reveals the truth about those dastardly, despicable, lusty elves and the lovable, just minding their own business but forced into sex slavery, orcs.

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
It's a nice game, but lacks in art quantity. I think it would be better with more positions when fucking the girls, since you have a lot of work to defeat them to be given 5 or 6 CGs. But the art that it does have is really pretty.

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes