EkimPaladin

Jun 24, 2022
If you have a black screen at the start of the game (after meeting the goddess), try choosing different options during the questions.
For me, all bottom row answers plus capricorn at the last one caused the black screen.

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
does only the first elves are weak? they are too easy, and, if the the green bar around the orc face is our "life", then you can't neither lose on purpose unless staying all the day to play.

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
I like elves but orcs are not my thing, orcs make it feel like another fat ugly otaku theme to me

Hunterius

Feb 27, 2021
Black screen at start , game doent work, someone sayd need change regional time, i change to USE and all work . this is magic )))

CrowArt

Dec 9, 2017
The problem with the black screen was solved by changing the time format to Japanese. I don't remember who suggested it, but thanks to him.

albertxxxchris

Jun 30, 2017
There is only ?? where the value should be
You cannot use his/her cheat table because every time you open the game, the addresses will be different.
Luckily cheat engine search is very easy so you can actually find them yourself. Here's how:
  1. Set the stat you want find by cheat engine to a specific value ingame (i.e set attack ingame to 10)
  2. Start cheat engine and load the game into it.
  3. Start new scan in cheat engine by EXACT VALUE 10. This will give you shitton of addresses.
  4. Go back to the game and raise the attack to 15
  5. Then go again to cheat engine, and do a NEXT SCAN and search INCREASED VALUE BY 5. With luck this will give you exactly one address.
  6. Select the address and add it to the bottom list.
Repeat steps for each attribute. Congratulations, you learned how to search in cheat engine just to fap some more. (y)

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
You cannot use his/her cheat table because every time you open the game, the addresses will be different.
Luckily cheat engine search is very easy so you can actually find them yourself. Here's how:
  1. Set the stat you want find by cheat engine to a specific value ingame (i.e set attack ingame to 10)
  2. Start cheat engine and load the game into it.
  3. Start new scan in cheat engine by EXACT VALUE 10. This will give you shitton of addresses.
  4. Go back to the game and raise the attack to 15
  5. Then go again to cheat engine, and do a NEXT SCAN and search INCREASED VALUE BY 5. With luck this will give you exactly one address.
  6. Select the address and add it to the bottom list.
Repeat steps for each attribute. Congratulations, you learned how to search in cheat engine just to fap some more. (y)
It does not worked for me either :l too much values

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Uh... What's the deal with the first choices you make in the game, after the intro' capture?
The ones in the dream sequence?

Do they mean anything?

EDIT: NVM, found answers on Steam's guide.

Reactions: Propaga
2.70 star(s) 27 Votes