Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Okay, I just tried it, holy shit this is unplayable how do the bars fill so fucking slow. As someone else pointed in the thread already JSK has been doing these kinda games for years, making a copy of it should be fool proof

ThrowAwayAcc405

Nov 18, 2022
Changing the date format to Month/Day/Year did fix the low damage and slow turns for me.

For those who did not go through this and may be wondering how bad it was.
- Turns were taking at least 30seconds
- Most attacks dealing 1dmg even when increasing str
- Skills dealing 7dmg if used correctly, as in armor break against armor
- Hero strike dealing 14 flat dmg, and up to 90 when combined with weak point, like "against armor".
Losing a fight was nearly impossible. I was stuck on the first enemy. Her attacks would barely scratch the orc, and the regen of the character was on the hundreds or thousands per block. It was ridiculous.

This has to be one of the dumbest bugs/glitches/clown-coding I've seen at an official store game.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Changing the date format to Month/Day/Year did fix the low damage and slow turns for me.

For those who did not go through this and may be wondering how bad it was.
- Turns were taking at least 30seconds
- Most attacks dealing 1dmg even when increasing str
- Skills dealing 7dmg if used correctly, as in armor break against armor
- Hero strike dealing 14 flat dmg, and up to 90 when combined with weak point, like "against armor".
Losing a fight was nearly impossible. I was stuck on the first enemy. Her attacks would barely scratch the orc, and the regen of the character was on the hundreds or thousands per block. It was ridiculous.

This has to be one of the dumbest bugs/glitches/clown-coding I've seen at an official store game.
Okay, it is playable now, I have been speedreading the thread now and saw that it was not badly designed but a bug, switching the date format as you said solved it. Many thanks, will give it another try

Zenjuuro

May 21, 2020
Is it just me or i have issues, still not shown any of these gallery unlock
Sorry mate
i put the wrong save file
i didnt include gallery save in separated save folder

this is my updated save files
cheers
save file location
C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostFace91

Apr 19, 2018
So.. after the first Elf.. an exausting fight of a lenght of 2 hours where i did a damage rate of 1 i can recommand to take those two perks, BEASTMAN SOUL AND OBSERVE. Why? beacouse they are the only two perks that helps u on low level, the first one grant u 7 damage.. the second one allow u to do the second fight couse without this perk u can't survive (the second bitch fires a poisoned arrow that force u to skip 5 turns or u will instantly die no matter how much lifes and defense u have. Another two tips i can give u is, no matter how much you will raise ur damage u will always do 1 damage the only stats the seems worth is the speed. When u destroyed one cloth part u will do 12 damage, don't destroy the others pieces just go for the broken one to damage her HP otherwise the match will never end and u will gain only 1+ damage for broken part...

Reactions: Kredlix and lwx595

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I don't know how you guy deal 1 to 9 dmg of armor to first elf
Screenshot (2228).png
When i deal -25 armor dmg before she wipe the floor out of me with 120 dmg.
Now you know we can't defeat them elf on first try unless with power of cheat.

Internet connection does not affect your game speed when playing. I legit test this out with 10 SPD and turning off wifi.

Probably the questionnaire you did with Alice in the beginning, since it affect your starting stats and maximum stats.
You will also gain name or title according to your answer
Such as "Furry" "Loser" -blank- Orc

Kane has 320(Story Orc) to 390(Sword Master) maximum stats with average of 50 to 65
Some stats become 50 when max out and some can reached 65 if max out in certain questionnaire
This meant Kane stats is 300 max stats total + 20 from the questionnaire which will be assign to other 6 stats depending on title you got from your answer

50 (x6) to all his maximum stats in average + remaining 20 stats points from Q&A.
The questionnaire also affect the skill you get.
I chosen aggressive sex choice to get beastman rage and reflex+mind to get foresight.
It also affect your hero strike too.
There is no right and wrong answer here, unless you wanna get 65 SPD or 65ATK

This method of character building is very familiar to certain living with sister game
1668875519129.png

Which brought another problem. We need question chart. Seriously wtf is this.

Final thought, i think the download went bonker and shit everyone's data. Try MEGA

Last edited:

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
a first of all, this game doesn't have an animations, there are just a sprites which changes by time-to-time. so, if you have windows 10 and get a black screen every time when you start a game, just change your local time to US time and don't worry, you can change it back later, good luck!

Squidman33

Sep 9, 2022
I was kind of exited for this one but man does it suck lol. Just play Revenge of the Orcs Flag of Conquest its a better game AND you actually impregnate them in that one.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I was kind of exited for this one but man does it suck lol. Just play Revenge of the Orcs Flag of Conquest its a better game AND you actually impregnate them in that one.
Thanks for the recommendation, that game looks decent, gunna try it out. I fucking love fantasy conquest/turn based strategy/management games, we need more of em.

Reactions: Squidman33
2.70 star(s) 27 Votes