jokuur

May 23, 2019
either this game has such a long load, or I did something wrong, after the screensaver just a black screen

(I decided to change the language of your system to English and the game started working)
may the universe reward ur kind soul of solving that noone wanted to help with

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Something is clearly wrong with the damage/defense stats.
Only way to make the game bearable at the moment is to cheat, max out all your stats and choose beastmen's soul works well on both armor and non-armor. as long as you have beastmen's soul you will do about 300dmg on armor and 700 on non-armor (with max stats)

But yeah, they clearly should make base damage 10 and then make sure the multiplier factor of skills actually work....

Edit finished the game: Elf_Harem_Pregnant_ ending attached for those that were just trying to get to the ending.
What game is your sig from?

Reactions: Futanari-CumSlut

Exci

Dec 31, 2018
The long charge time and wierd numbers are definetly a anti piracy function.

Look at the steam page and the video:

there you see how fast it charges

Reactions: Nait Sieve

skullriper

Sep 9, 2020
Hi, I can confirm that you need to allow the internet connection for the game!
Otherwise the time between the strikes (and the damage) is extrem slow/low.
(I have started it in sandbox with internet access no problem and the same binary outside of sandbox without internet access)

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
i tried deleting my game and unzipping it again, but it appears that you just get asked once when you start the game for the very first time.
Because it's firewall setting. You can unblock the connection in your (Windows) firewall.
But is it wise?

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Okay, so if it's about allowing internet access for a single player game, but it doesn't actually check if you own it (i.e. not an anti piracy measure), then what on earth are they doing with that connection?

At this point, I hope they're mining bitcoin or something, because then it would at least make sense.

Reactions: Hajtand

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
How do I beat Frigga? I use the Tendon Break but it doesn`t stop her from casting the one hit spell, she does after she casts her buff, that lets her cast the ulti without needing the crystals.

shadowburn

Mar 19, 2019
i guess you might be on to something there. it woud explain how the same save file can have highly different damage values depending on who uses it. i tried deleting my game and unzipping it again, but it appears that you just get asked once when you start the game for the very first time.
shadowburn can you confirm that you allowed the internet connection?
1668714051783.png

Enabled but I block the connection. Some people are saying switching to English Locale helps

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Okay, so if it's about allowing internet access for a single player game, but it doesn't actually check if you own it (i.e. not an anti piracy measure), then what on earth are they doing with that connection?

At this point, I hope they're mining bitcoin or something, because then it would at least make sense.
Shitty programing and the game attempt to connect in a loop and waiting for timeout?

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Yea nope, cant play this game, black screen all the way, 30% of comments are about black screen, and replies for those are not much, no proper guide on how to fix the black screen, types of methods to use for the black screen, i will rate this 0

Xaen

May 6, 2017
I tried deleting windows firewall options for this game. After that the games asks you again if you want to allow it.
But turn speed is still 20 sec and dmg is 1.

Xaen

May 6, 2017
Well, now i tried setting windows language to English and location to USA, suddenly turn speed is 5 sec, normal attack dmg is 22.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Well, now i tried setting windows language to English and location to USA, suddenly turn speed is 5 sec, normal attack dmg is 22.
how bizarre, but this indeed works. location doesnt seem needed, just changing the language was at least enough for me. nice, this makes the game actually playable.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
how bizarre, but this indeed works. location doesnt seem needed, just changing the language was at least enough for me. nice, this makes the game actually playable.
When you are changing language, you automatically changing date and time formats as well.
This is the only thing that actually needed to be chagned.

Reactions: Hajtand
2.70 star(s) 27 Votes