Legion9553

Aug 3, 2017
Il be honest. I was enjoying the game and the story until the elf queen. She is the worst. All the other elf's at least acted without any deception, they knew they were horrible and did not deny it but the elf queen pretended to be kind, honest and sweet. And the audacity of that bitch to ask you and even beg to save the elven race. They capured you and many men. And tortured them to boot. Why should they be saved? And the fact there was no choice in that matter is even worse.

JustARandomGuy777

Jun 20, 2022
Really weird game. The art and voices are nice, but the gameplay is too slow. If you look at the video on the steam page, the turns are way faster and the Orc actually does damage that isn't 1 or some other low value like that. Don't know what's wrong with it.

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
I manage to beat the game pretty easily with each battle consist of 1 purposely lose, 1-2 trial and error battle.

Tips for damaging is take the passive skill that show enemy weakness and armor break, dump your stat at attack and speed.

For latter fight, just make sure you have the defense move and high speed for survival and don't waste your hero move, use it after you soaked in some damage/the crystal is maxed (should be at 10 IIRC).

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I manage to beat the game pretty easily with each battle consist of 1 purposely lose, 1-2 trial and error battle.

Tips for damaging is take the passive skill that show enemy weakness and armor break, dump your stat at attack and speed.

For latter fight, just make sure you have the defense move and high speed for survival and don't waste your king move, use it after you soaked in some damage/the crystal is maxed (should be at 10 IIRC).
Did we get 2 very different versions? 50 speed... there's around a 1 second change out of the 30'ish seconds it takes for a turn. 60 attack. Yaay, now I can do 1 damage instead of 1 damage.

*edit*
Just tried the weakness thing and now I have even more questions about this game's design. Instead of saying it displays weaknesses. It should state that it allows you to actually damage your opponent and that the game is barely functional without this skill.

*edit 2* and now I'm stuck doing 1 dmg to Vivian with 60 STR. Are we supposed to just keep losing until we damage to them or something?

Last edited:

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
Did we get 2 very different versions? 50 speed... there's around a 1 second change out of the 30'ish seconds it takes for a turn. 60 attack. Yaay, now I can do 1 damage instead of 1 damage.

*edit*
Just tried the weakness thing and now I have even more questions about this game's design. Instead of saying it displays weaknesses. It should state that it allows you to actually damage your opponent and that the game is barely functional without this skill.

*edit 2* and now I'm stuck doing 1 dmg to Vivian with 60 STR. Are we supposed to just keep losing until we damage to them or something?
I'm not quite sure, Vivian do struck hard but I don't have any problem with giving damage to her.

Did you break her weakness point armor beforehand? the one with yellow health bar under her potrait.

As for version, I'm not quite sure as I get my copy here about few hours before my statement.

Pervert0024

Dec 14, 2018
I'm not quite sure, Vivian do struck hard but I don't have any problem with giving damage to her.

Did you break her weakness point armor beforehand? the one with yellow health bar under her potrait.

As for version, I'm not quite sure as I get my copy here about few hours before my statement.
I retry the battle with vivian, and manage to defeat her with this stat.

As for the skill, I take iron wall, armour break, vigour, and investigate.
1668668040994.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You only have 3 skill points when you fight her.

These are my stats:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the damage I do with those stats with an armor break:

I do SEVEN DAMAGE with Beastmen's Soul after her armor is gone (helped with the hero skill). She has 1400HP. That's 200 turns each of around 20-30 secs just for them to come. Then there is the animation and all that crap and her skills in between. Screw that!

I've attached my save file in case you don't believe me. The save files are located in "LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio\The Impregnation of the Elves\NaninovelData\Saves" of the appdata folder.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Using Bulk Up is also way more effective than Iron Wall. Her skills does absolutely no damage without the debuffs. It's not unusual to be able to avoid 2 debuffs with 1 bulk up cast.

shadowburn

Mar 19, 2019
It's kind of weird that everyone is saying they are doing 1 damage? I was doing like min 50, and more like hundreds of damage every fight. Pumped everything into attack until max then split between def/hp. The game started me with 'investigate'.

Every fight was a dps check for me, and some fights you just have to take a certain skill like 'Bulk Up' to clear debuffs or 'Iron Wall' So you don't get one shot by Vivian. I always took 'Armor Break' and 'Vigor'. If you have a free slot, then 'Foresight' is good in some fights to lap the enemy, like against the Queen

Either way, at no point was I doing 1 damage unless debuffed. Maybe it's becuase I hit their weakness? You auto lose the first fight of every boss. I think I lost about 12-15 times in total (including the guaranteed losses), so anyone playing can expect around that many losses.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
It's kind of weird that everyone is saying they are doing 1 damage? I was doing like min 50, and more like hundreds of damage every fight. Pumped everything into attack until max then split between def/hp. The game started me with 'investigate'.

Every fight was a dps check for me, and some fights you just have to take a certain skill like 'Bulk Up' to clear debuffs or 'Iron Wall' So you don't get one shot by Vivian. I always took 'Armor Break' and 'Vigor'. If you have a free slot, then 'Foresight' is good in some fights to lap the enemy, like against the Queen

Either way, at no point was I doing 1 damage unless debuffed. Maybe it's becuase I hit their weakness? You auto lose the first fight of every boss. I think I lost about 12-15 times in total (including the guaranteed losses), so anyone playing can expect around that many losses.
It's not simply people saying they are doing 1 damage. I provided a screenshot and a save file. The screenshot shows me doing 9 damage with armor break while having 60 in strength, no debuffs, and it's on a weak spot.

*edit* Here's me doing 1 damage while having the previously posted stats:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
It's not simply people saying they are doing 1 damage. I provided a screenshot and a save file. The screenshot shows me doing 9 damage with armor break while having 60 in strength, no debuffs, and it's on a weak spot.

*edit* Here's me doing 1 damage while having the previously posted stats:
in fact i don't know why it's so difficult to undertand to others , many is having this problem, me either.
I read something about the ansers you choose with the goddes, maybe based on what you chose it change your stats or base damage ? because i don't have any other explanation at this point, even i placed all my starting points one time on attack ,so 20 i total , but damage was still 1 and one time on speed , 20 in total, but speed was the same with 10 points less so i don't know what to think anymore man.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Worst balanced game I've ever played.
The weird question at the start of the game decide your stats and skills.
Depending on your starting skills you might end up doing 1 damage a turn while you wait 30 seconds for each turn.

Even your heroes strike skill is different depending on your starting answers, and it varies from a minor reflex boost to a damage over time effect that does over 900 damage EACH TURN (FOR 4 TURNS, on the last hit body part) on the first boss... And I'm talking about a fresh character here....

Bruh.

(One Combination that works for the OP skill: Yes-> Devilish>Absolute>Perseverance>Green>A strong Body> A very reliable partner>To be fully prepared> Find another>The Honour>Virgo
Just put all into attack and pick beastmens soul as your first skill and you should be able to actually deal damage by stacking it with armor break)
Hajtand here , read this hope it can help, i still have to try.
Even if it work it's surely a bad game design , you can 't lock people only bc they chose the "wrong" answers.

shadowburn

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah didn't mean to say anyone was lying. Didn't mean to come off as dismissive. It's just super weird that it's happening at all. I even did another new run and a few fights after choosing all the sex related options at the start and I was still doing okay damage.

I also loaded your save file ('normal orc' at the top left, 60atk, 10 def, 10 phys, 50 spd, 14 dex, 50 rflx. Foresight initial skill, Bulk up/beastman chosen). I am doing 222 damage to Vivian.

Edit: If it matters, I got mines from the MEGA upload

1668678003864.png

• Thinking Face

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah didn't mean to say anyone was lying. Didn't mean to come off as dismissive. It's just super weird that it's happening at all. I even did another new run and a few fights after choosing all the sex related options at the start and I was still doing okay damage.

I also loaded your save file ('normal orc' at the top left, 60atk, 10 def, 10 phys, 50 spd, 14 dex, 50 rflx. Foresight initial skill, Bulk up/beastman chosen). I am doing 222 damage to Vivian.

Edit: If it matters, I got mines from the MEGA upload

View attachment 2175190
Hmm. I'm running Japanese unicode, I've set my PC to English, and I've re-downloaded from the Mega. It's still the same for me. I only do 1 damage.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 27 Votes