CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
yeah only playable with cheat engine.. even everyting on max (50) you do only 7 dmg at the 3. fight and die instantly from some attacks.. just scan with cheat engine for attack and set it on like 150 and speed on 1500

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
Worst balanced game I've ever played.
The weird question at the start of the game decide your stats and skills.
Depending on your starting skills you might end up doing 1 damage a turn while you wait 30 seconds for each turn.

Even your heroes strike skill is different depending on your starting answers, and it varies from a minor reflex boost to a damage over time effect that does over 900 damage EACH TURN (FOR 4 TURNS, on the last hit body part) on the first boss... And I'm talking about a fresh character here....

Bruh.

(One Combination that works for the OP skill: Yes-> Devilish>Absolute>Perseverance>Green>A strong Body> A very reliable partner>To be fully prepared> Find another>The Honour>Virgo
Just put all into attack and pick beastmens soul as your first skill and you should be able to actually deal damage by stacking it with armor break)

Last edited:

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
At least for me, my game experience has been pretty nice. Dealing damage isn't hard, and turns are pretty fast. If I had to guess, the fight itself lags because of the enemy animation thus making the game feel much longer than it should be and people underestimate just how much attack they need. There's also the fact that the game is built around losing, so unless you're willing to take an L pretty quickly then you're going to torture yourself by trying to beat them understatted. It only took me an hour and a half to beat the story mode (I spent 30 minutes trying to beat Nimue with no damage, worst mistake of my life), and worse comes to worst you can just farm for stat points by minimizing your physique and intentionally taking hits. Here's how I've been playing.
I'm not underestimating how much attack I need, I literally put all of my available points into attack, and put my one skill point in an offensive skill, and still deal 1 damage. If losing is required to gain stat and skill points, then that takes even longer, because even if you miss your defend timing, you have to go through a long and boring minigame where you intentially fail 5 times in a row, only for the enemy to deal 7 damage, when you have 500 HP.

And it's not like the game tells you that you're supposed to lose. Like, they could have made the enemy so powerful that she obviously outscales you, and then show you that you get points the more you lose to her. Instead, losing is almost impossible.

At this point, the only possible explanation is that the stats are so badly balanced that the game becomes utterly unplayable if you make the wrong choices on the character creation monologue.

Reactions: Hajtand and Bort740

schlag

May 20, 2019
I got there in an hour and half, 21-28(normal attack) between 109 to 199 damage if I buff to armor break but that was use only for me in the first , second, and third elf.

I spent my point on speed mostly as I want to go first every time.

And no I didn't grind my way to the last boss, I lose once to the first boss, second to the second, also second the third, third is with the queen, and now I'm having a hard time with a goddess. I might have to grind
if your still having problems with this note the turn she casts the stone skill. before that cast the 40 mp skill that removes all buffs and prevents debuffs for the next 3 turns.
this will make her much easier as now she no longer reduces your attack and you can keep pounding on her face (weakpoint)

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Arumat2

Nov 5, 2020
i would love it, and it does look promising, but, i'm getting really sick of the old cliché "if there are elfs, there are orks"

Reactions: Rickolin

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Worst balanced game I've ever played.
The weird question at the start of the game decide your stats and skills.
Depending on your starting skills you might end up doing 1 damage a turn while you wait 30 seconds for each turn.

Even your heroes strike skill is different depending on your starting answers, and it varies from a minor reflex boost to a damage over time effect that does over 900 damage EACH TURN (FOR 4 TURNS, on the last hit body part) on the first boss... And I'm talking about a fresh character here....

Bruh.

(One Combination that works for the OP skill: Yes-> Devilish>Absolute>Perseverance>Green>A strong Body> A very reliable partner>To be fully prepared> Find another>The Honour>Virgo
Just put all into attack and pick beastmens soul as your first skill and you should be able to actually deal damage by stacking it with armor break)
wait are you telling me that absed on my answers my initial ouput damage can change ?
so i've been doing 1 damage to her (even if i spent all my starting 10 points on attack) due to wrong combination of answers ?

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Its not working even i applied the japanese locale to the system.

How do we exactly use NTLEA brother? Was it purposed as same as changes the local system?
NTLEA isn't working for everything, best solution is creating separate user with Chinese or Japanese locale for non-unicode programs (not system language) with asian type of data formats.
Basically, if your date uses dots (.) as separator then you are screwed.

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes