• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jun 22, 2017
Something is clearly wrong with the damage/defense stats.
Only way to make the game bearable at the moment is to cheat, max out all your stats and choose beastmen's soul works well on both armor and non-armor. as long as you have beastmen's soul you will do about 300dmg on armor and 700 on non-armor (with max stats)

But yeah, they clearly should make base damage 10 and then make sure the multiplier factor of skills actually work....

Edit finished the game: Elf_Harem_Pregnant_ ending attached for those that were just trying to get to the ending.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
So jeah the monstergirls kidnap male and use him as a sextoy, sperm cow or thing to use for experiments, very hot for some reason, just this time they do not kidnap human shota they take orcs ? Kinda ruins the fetish for me, orcs are pretty strong if anything they turn the elves into slaves for breeding not the other way around, whatever the elves should just put out some letters for the job, " We need a male to impragnate us " reward 5 gold coins, i think i would take the job, most of us would do it for free. Same with " monstergirls need sperm to survive it is the energy they need for reasons, like food or something " did they ever think of just asking the males, i know a bunch of nerds that would love to be sperm cows. I would not even think about it they could kidnap me for free. Lol

Reactions: ClownLolo666

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
add japanese game tag please, this game will get sink by those worthless western VN and patreon money milker updates.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
if you are having black screen, probably this game requires vc_redist to make it work

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man, it's the first time that i nearly fall sleep in a jfk game-like
It's BORING as hell hit 1 dmg point x turn, and wait 30 OR MORE SECONDS to hit at least 1 time
And the scenes completely sucks in the middle of the battle
Gosh, how could they have execute this idea this SO BADLY??

vslvsl

Nov 2, 2017
Something is clearly wrong with the damage/defense stats.
Only way to make the game bearable at the moment is to cheat, max out all your stats and choose beastmen's soul works well on both armor and non-armor. as long as you have beastmen's soul you will do about 300dmg on armor and 700 on non-armor (with max stats)

But yeah, they clearly should make base damage 10 and then make sure the multiplier factor of skills actually work....

Edit finished the game: Elf_Harem_Pregnant_ ending attached for those that were just trying to get to the ending.

how to cheat?

Reactions: KillerBee487

Vangread

Feb 22, 2018
Man, art of Taiwanese H-games keeps getting better and better. This H-game gets one of the finest and hottest art I've ever known. Though I painfully agree that the gameplay kinda suck, for a JSK knock-off.
If anyone still wants to finish this one without applying full save, here a tip:
- Try all combinations of choices at the start until you get the Hero's Strike with this description: "Deal 25 times damage to opponent and a small amount of damage to the place you last attacked for 4 turns". When you use this skill, victory is guaranteed.
- Why? Cuz it deal status alignment which is similar to poison. Each times the elves take action, they will lose a a massive amount of HP, which potentally destroys a piece of clothes. At the end 4th turn after destroy all 3 pieces of clothes, this status alignment usually defeat them all.
P/s: You need to learn Bulk up in order to defeat 2nd elf cuz her poison arrow will definitely 1 shot you.

Reactions: lwx595
2.70 star(s) 27 Votes