Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
i only got maximum 14 damage per hit with beastman soul buff, how do I increase those damage ? :confused:

Last edited:

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
how did u get there ? how much dgm did u do with the first enemy per hit? or did u just grind ur way with maximum 9 dmg per hit?
I got there in an hour and half, 21-28(normal attack) between 109 to 199 damage if I buff to armor break but that was use only for me in the first , second, and third elf.

I spent my point on speed mostly as I want to go first every time.

And no I didn't grind my way to the last boss, I lose once to the first boss, second to the second, also second the third, third is with the queen, and now I'm having a hard time with a goddess. I might have to grind

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
i only got maximum 14 damage per hit with beastman soul buff, how do I increase those damage ? :confused:
A lot of cheat engine. Max out your stats, get 18x buff on armor, 14x buff on body, tendon break, freeze your sp to 100 and go with the instant turn constantly. Using all buffs every turn I was able to deal ~350 dmg per turn.
If you are using CE though, just look for unkown value and then decreased by [amount of dmg you dealt] and edit it to 1

Dirtycoffin

May 29, 2020
I got there in an hour and half, 21-28(normal attack) between 109 to 199 damage if I buff to armor break but that was use only for me in the first , second, and third elf.

I spent my point on speed mostly as I want to go first every time.

And no I didn't grind my way to the last boss, I lose once to the first boss, second to the second, also second the third, third is with the queen, and now I'm having a hard time with a goddess. I might have to grind
how do you get 21 - 28 damage on normal attack ?

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
how do you get 21 - 28 damage on normal attack ?
I spent points on attack and choose a buff that increases your stats as some elf are so super easy to beat if you only break one of their armor, like say the queen she does big damage if she use her magic and can also heal but if you break one of three armor. it is basically game over for her.

So buff and stats is what you are looking for as well as timing, as that is what I did lmao

Blorg dog

Jun 26, 2018
Kind of funny it's call "the impregnation of elves" yet it doesn't have a impregnation tag or a pregnancy tag.

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes