• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tinadeann

May 5, 2021
For those who have infinite black screen after Alice studio logo on Windows:
According to devs on steam, it's a bug

To launch the game, you need to change your windows display language to English

sbLrX.png

Tried it and game works for me.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Why the FUCK is that bar filling so slowly. 90% of the fights is literally just sitting around, waiting...

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
the fuck ? why i am doing always 1 dmg ? and why even if i spend all on speed it doesn't increase at all ?
did someone was able to resolve that ? how did u do ?
at least can you lose easily to farm points ? first boss does 13 dmg to me or 25 max, i can't wait 30 mins or plus for lsoing the battle...

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Bro people complaining about the gameplay got me thinking how bad can it be. And my god it's fucking dogshit. Even at max speed, attacking once takes like 20s. Only for you to deal 1dmg if you don't use skills. Bruh what the fuck?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
... I see people talking 30 mins or so and complaining how that is a lot. I spend 1½ HOURS on the first bint used the correct skills and all that jazz. The gameplay sucks so much. You are also forced to take some kind of antidote for the second fight. Would have been really nice, to have the berzerk skill avaiable. Combined with the beastly force to avoid the nightmare that is damaging the first boss after her clothes are gone (and hero's strike doesn't work anymore). Can't do that, take the antidote or take 500% of your HP as damage. Screw this crap.

DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
At least for me, my game experience has been pretty nice. Dealing damage isn't hard, and turns are pretty fast. If I had to guess, the fight itself lags because of the enemy animation thus making the game feel much longer than it should be and people underestimate just how much attack they need. There's also the fact that the game is built around losing, so unless you're willing to take an L pretty quickly then you're going to torture yourself by trying to beat them understatted. It only took me an hour and a half to beat the story mode (I spent 30 minutes trying to beat Nimue with no damage, worst mistake of my life), and worse comes to worst you can just farm for stat points by minimizing your physique and intentionally taking hits. Here's how I've been playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Game has a habit of crashing / hanging after a story scene that i can't even save my progress to spend points.
The ATB system is rather slow imo and the double QTE-style events isn't enjoyable given how random the speed and number of blocks to click during the QTE 'grab' can be. Before being thrown to the 'service' portion that which requires multiple QTEs to break free.
Most of the heroines are nice though i wish the clothing damage can be a proper strip/nude rather than just being damaged.
Would like it if the heroine animation is moving like JSK during battle...

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes