Ray

Aug 9, 2016
the only way a have found to make more than 1 damage is learning armor break with the skill point they give you from the beginning

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Normally I would skip this game, cause whore chicks.... but the reversal, and being able to be a chad orc that defeats thot elves and doesn't fuck them (I assume you get raped on loss? and maybe have actual LIs elsewhere?), sounds too interesting not to give a go.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Let's stop the rapist elves from fucking us all to death... By fucking them.

I knew the Orcs weren't very bright but wew, lad. This is actual Cosmos Brain logic.

At the very least? I enjoy the change of pace, it's nice to see the Orcs being the victims for once.

But this reeks of femdom, and not the wholesome kind if you know what I mean. Somebody forgot the tag?
it's more a matter of dominance I'm guessing.
Orcs don't mind fucking them, but they'll be the one to decide.

Ray

Aug 9, 2016
this must be some bug even after breaking the armor of the first elf you still doing 1 damage, i manege to break it with armor break but after you do it is just 1 damage again

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
how do you do more damage. This game is slow as hell, you do nearly no damage and the clothes take ages to break

Ultimythix

Nov 22, 2018
i found a way to do more dmg. use beastmens soul and armor break together. i did 114 dmg with both

BUT only for armor

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes