DemonicHeart

Jul 24, 2017
I'm not underestimating how much attack I need, I literally put all of my available points into attack, and put my one skill point in an offensive skill, and still deal 1 damage. If losing is required to gain stat and skill points, then that takes even longer, because even if you miss your defend timing, you have to go through a long and boring minigame where you intentially fail 5 times in a row, only for the enemy to deal 7 damage, when you have 500 HP.

And it's not like the game tells you that you're supposed to lose. Like, they could have made the enemy so powerful that she obviously outscales you, and then show you that you get points the more you lose to her. Instead, losing is almost impossible.

At this point, the only possible explanation is that the stats are so badly balanced that the game becomes utterly unplayable if you make the wrong choices on the character creation monologue.
The influence of character creation is overrated. You're not losing much stats no matter how intentional you try to answer, and while there are certain Hero Strike effects that are strong you don't need a strong Hero's Strike to beat the game. My original run had my Hero's Strike effect slightly increase my Reflex.

The game doesn't NEED to tell you that losing is intended (although it would definitely be fine if it did) because for most players they'd lose against Dryad, look at their attribute points and go "oh, so it's fine if I lose because I get stronger". Even if they win against both Dryad and Nineve, Vivian and beyond will almost absolutely crush any player without sufficient stats in a few turns because each successive fight has them gain a significant bonus to stats. Dryad has 10-20 range, Nineve has 15-30,and Vivan has 30-40. Losing isn't "almost impossible", it's practically guaranteed.

The game isn't balanced, you're right about this, but it's not so unbalanced that character creation can doom you.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
The memes in the thread are better than the game. Basically just lose until you get the stat points you need, buy useful skills like the weakness reveal one (which also gives passive stat bonus), the debuff removal, and 50 starting SP; game's over in about 15 minutes.

Also even for a hgame plot it makes no sense. Lose, sex with Elf. Win, sex with Elf. Win game, sex with Elf. Alright why I am resisting here?

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
if the problem with the black screen is still relevant, then try changing the system language to English

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
The influence of character creation is overrated. You're not losing much stats no matter how intentional you try to answer, and while there are certain Hero Strike effects that are strong you don't need a strong Hero's Strike to beat the game. My original run had my Hero's Strike effect slightly increase my Reflex.

The game doesn't NEED to tell you that losing is intended (although it would definitely be fine if it did) because for most players they'd lose against Dryad, look at their attribute points and go "oh, so it's fine if I lose because I get stronger". Even if they win against both Dryad and Nineve, Vivian and beyond will almost absolutely crush any player without sufficient stats in a few turns because each successive fight has them gain a significant bonus to stats. Dryad has 10-20 range, Nineve has 15-30,and Vivan has 30-40. Losing isn't "almost impossible", it's practically guaranteed.

The game isn't balanced, you're right about this, but it's not so unbalanced that character creation can doom you.
So you are genuinely expected to waste hours trying to get through the first battle while slowly chipping away at her HP with single digit numbers? That can't be how it's supposed to play out.

The reason I'm saying that losing is almost impossible is because I can't get to Dryad. Neither me, nor the enemy, deal any meaningful amounts of damage.

Reactions: Hajtand

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
So you are genuinely expected to waste hours trying to get through the first battle while slowly chipping away at her HP with single digit numbers? That can't be how it's supposed to play out.

The reason I'm saying that losing is almost impossible is because I can't get to Dryad. Neither me, nor the enemy, deal any meaningful amounts of damage.
did you spend the stats before you enter the first battle?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do like the game and art but when they say take off armor but only see her pussy and nothing else. kind vinallia shit is that lol. also the hearts disaper to fast to click on

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2017
how to cheat?
Download cheat engine, select the game:

Then search for the stat you which to change, as you can freely re-locate your stat points just hop up and down on the stat ex from 5-10, and select new search every time for the changed stat, you should find it very quickly.

You can choose to simply max out your stats at 50/60 or you can completely overcompensate, I decided just for fun on the last 3 boss fights to pumpup all stats to 50000 to just 1-shot all armor pieces followed by the boss herself.

Take note though that trying to influence the amount of skills you have will break / shutdown the game.

So stick to stats/attributes.

As several people have already pointed out the game is waaaay too much of a hassle doing 1dmg every 1 minute, for those that never even got past the armor x3 part of the fight, you also have to defeat the boss ladies after you broken their armor, and they have a ton of hp.

So to repeat myself, the game is only worth playing at the moment if you cheat, otherwise each boss will take HOURS!

Anyways have fun peepz.

Reactions: doomBlade

Hella_Hella

Apr 26, 2018
if your still having problems with this note the turn she casts the stone skill. before that cast the 40 mp skill that removes all buffs and prevents debuffs for the next 3 turns.
this will make her much easier as now she no longer reduces your attack and you can keep pounding on her face (weakpoint)
Thank you for the tip

jokuur

May 23, 2019
cannot run it for some reason, after company logo screen goes dark and nothing happens

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes