Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
1668747148973.png
In my case changing the date format was enough to fix the slow turns and low damage. Might be related to that since changing language and locale didn't do anything.
It kinda fucks the date format I had from dd/mm/yy to mm/dd/yy but oh well, I can live with it.

Reactions: phyron

fm4t1as

Aug 14, 2019
How do i beat the esconde elf? The Archer.
Everytime she uses the poison arrow its an one hit K.O

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
How do i beat the esconde elf? The Archer.
Everytime she uses the poison arrow its an one hit K.O
Use the skill "Bulk Up". It removes all abnormal conditions and protect you for the next 3 turns.

Can't defeat Frigga. Everytime after she cast her "NonAria"-Buff she onehit me.

Last edited:

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
I've been bouncing around, trying to download an English language pack for Windows 10 for over an hour now, and every time I come up empty. Am I just not gonna be able to play this game, period?
If anybody has a solution for me, please reply. I don't really care about trying the game anymore, I just want some way to tell my computer to fuck itself!

Reactions: KillerBee487
Jun 22, 2017
he's talking about the speedhack, that one doesn't work
If you are talking about the "speed hack" for movment speed, tickbox. then obviously that does not work as there is no player character that moves in this game.....

If you are talking about faster turns, then this is once again achieved by pumping up your stats.
at 50k to all stats, I could use my turn again 2seconds after having just attacked.

pellegrino - I am not understanding where the hard part comes in?
As to making a table I am not gonna be doing that as I have already un-installed the game.

And tbh, the game is not that great just speaking content-wise even if all the combat worked perfectly it would still at best be a 6/10 game in this genre.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Game seems fine to me, I'm in Jap locale. The first girl wasn't too hard. Put all points into defense and attack, get the passive skill to detect weaknesses and boost your stats a bit. Easy sauce. You start off with a strong active already that deals a ton of damage and heals you a bit, so of course a passive is preferred first skill wise.

Seems a lot of people jumped the gun on ratings here and assumed the bug was intended. Game seems pretty good so far. It doesn't seem up to the level of JSK games in gameplay and after battle interactions of course, but the art is pretty great. Hopefully these devs will improve in sequels. JSK has like 10+ years of experience with these game types and a simpler art style to animate, not really a fair comparison.

For somebody unfamiliar with JSK games, these types of games are often designed for you to lose as well and you slowly get stronger with more losses. I'm assuming this game will be similar. You also only deal damage to their health when their armor is destroyed, so attacking different body parts is a waste and guarantees a loss usually.

Edit: Yep, the archer seems like the first enemy you're really supposed to lose to, and you get AP for it.

Last edited:

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
View attachment 2172729

Overview:
These arrogant Elves are capturing us Orcs as semen cows because they want to get pregnant?!
Looks like I have to use the sword on my crotch to teach them a lesson, show these Elves the terror of Orcs!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-15
Release Date: 2022-11-15
Developer: Eternal Alice - - -
Publisher: PlayMeow Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0.1
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2172712 View attachment 2172713 View attachment 2172714 View attachment 2172715 View attachment 2172716 View attachment 2172717 View attachment 2172718 View attachment 2172719 View attachment 2172720
17 November 2022

1.And we still try to fix the freeze screen bug of saving, if still get this bug, please report it.
Thanks for your help.
2. Adjust QTE that too hard to play, includes stats and click range.
3. Now you can beat Idun more easily in main story.

TEST.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Here my edited save data from beginning. u can easly get all cg from this stats, have fun!

save location is in C:\Users\....\AppData\LocalLow\EternalAliceStudio\The Impregnation of the Elves\NaninovelData
View attachment 2176919
Could you also share the save data for memory cg and scenes? The save datas in the naninoveldata folder doesn't reveal the cgs and scenes. I think unlocking them requires the GlobalSave.dat file in the other folder, since I reset my cg when I delete that file.

Reactions: toshikushi
2.70 star(s) 27 Votes