• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TyrannoRexx

Nov 19, 2018
So jeah the monstergirls kidnap male and use him as a sextoy, sperm cow or thing to use for experiments, very hot for some reason, just this time they do not kidnap human shota they take orcs ? Kinda ruins the fetish for me, orcs are pretty strong if anything they turn the elves into slaves for breeding not the other way around, whatever the elves should just put out some letters for the job, " We need a male to impragnate us " reward 5 gold coins, i think i would take the job, most of us would do it for free. Same with " monstergirls need sperm to survive it is the energy they need for reasons, like food or something " did they ever think of just asking the males, i know a bunch of nerds that would love to be sperm cows. I would not even think about it they could kidnap me for free. Lol

You're an F95 user, not a muscle-bound orc.

This is why.

• Haha
Reactions: daquus

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
I don't know what exactly happened between the updates, but now my computer will run this game, and so that's that! :D

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
8 December 2022

There are no official patch notes available for this build.

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 2 depots.

TEST.jpg

DOWNLOAD

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
It seems like to get the best maximum stat, you need to get the best title. As far as I know, if you pounce and "mate" with the goddess at the beginning, you'll get the "Hero of rule 34 title" which has the same stats as Swordsmaster (65 stat cap in everything plus 2 assignable skill points where with "standard" titles you'll only get one.
To get it, you can choose whatever at the questions except when prompted to ask "Can I look at the Goddess face?", keep asking her the question 10 times until the choice changed into "Reach forward" and choose the middle option. And then ask to mate with her.

For some reason, the animations didnt unlock even if you already beat the girls if you're updating from older version. I had to replay the game to unlock them, and using this "title" helps alot.

gogofathan

Jan 13, 2019
I think I've seen the female character before, Can anyone tell?
(note: i played both version 1.0.0.7, 1.0.0.8 and 1.0.0.10 and i found the latest one much easier than the previous version)

Last edited:

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
8 December 2022

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 2 depots.

View attachment 2230558

DOWNLOAD
PIXELDRAIN

15 December 2022

TEST.jpg

DOWNLOAD

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
using the 1.0.0.10 version, the girls are not loading when fighting. im fighting a blank screen.

Reactions: Zippix

Draviur

Sep 3, 2022
anybody know how to break free from this? I can't seem to do anything when I get caught by their attacks Screenshot 2023-01-14 134834.png

2.70 star(s) 27 Votes