Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

unbrokenrebel

Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for the update but unfortunately for me there are more game breaking bugs.

If you try to leave the mansion it locks up and she just walks into the door and the scene doesn't play.

If attacked by the mite in the hall and loose it locks up and and allows no actions and just repeats.

I got the parts to the key puzzle and cant interact with the pedestal. Not sure if im missing something but seems like a bug.
{I did inspect the items as well and no change}

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
I have the same problem. I can't use the cross key for some reason. I can see the cross key hole but no way of using the key to open the west storage room. what key do I need to press? the game says E or Q plus left mouse button and I tried that but still didn't work.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you need to press q and e in same time to unite the aplle with bar,then go to that statue at first floor and put it as decoration.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you need to go on first floor and go understairs of that door,then search all door to open,it a roonn with radio,there you can save.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Question: has her face been updated yet (been a while since I have played)? That sneering leer she has is disturbing (and EXTREMELY unattractive)!!

Jun 21, 2018
damn, this has potential. But the controls and camera are a bit janky. Some kind of free camera would be great for sex animations

unbrokenrebel

Sep 11, 2018
Ok I figured out the apple, you hold "Q" and left click. you can do this anywhere as long as you have the apple and metal piece. Was able to finally mix the analite and got the statue fixed but now it wont let me mount it. I would say bug after trying everything I can think of but after the apple I feel I am missing. Any help is welcomed!

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I tried out version 0.6.1 and immedeately found some hilarious bugs, so there is still room for improvement.

- during the intro cinematic after exiting the car the MC stood and walked with an extremely wide leg stance (would have me spill my coffee with laughter if i had one at this time)
- same as above happened suring the opening of the first door animation, wide leg stance.
- after being grabbed by the tentacle in the pool house (close to the skimpy bikini) the MC morphs and becomes "wide format", being grabbed repeatedly accumulates this effect, see screen shot below:

1667369827154.png

- sometimes the grab animations of the mites and the flying monsters don't finish correctly and they remain attached to the MC. Then MC is able to mova around but not able interact with doors for example.
- the final battle can still be triggered by something prematurely, not sure what causes it, maybe it has to do with the flying monsters glitching inside the glass dome (?)

Reactions: thegooglyman

Demize

May 30, 2018
Ok I figured out the apple, you hold "Q" and left click. you can do this anywhere as long as you have the apple and metal piece. Was able to finally mix the analite and got the statue fixed but now it wont let me mount it. I would say bug after trying everything I can think of but after the apple I feel I am missing. Any help is welcomed!
Same thing with the statue

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
why they alowed to all you developer to make games ,if your not capable,take example,wen the monster catch you,and start the scene,you cant do nothing,i press A and D and nothing,i repeat several time,and it not first time,in all update you made,dosent work wen the scene started to release yourself.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
- after being grabbed by the tentacle in the pool house (close to the skimpy bikini) the MC morphs and becomes "wide format", being grabbed repeatedly accumulates this effect, see screen shot below:
Resolved, the Z scaling was actually broken on the entire room.

For the rest, and for anyone else having issues, make sure you are running a clean version of the game and not overwriting older versions on your computer. Game is version 0.6.1 for a reason ;)

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
you dint understood me,it not about old version,that part wen he catch you,and he start the scene sex,i press ,and nothing works,it valid even for other update you made,you need check that part.

Reactions: Kosheevi4

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
can anyone tell me what im doing wrong... im stuck in the start of the game....
I got a note at 12 (as mentioned in the walkthrough) but how to get the peach key ?
In previous pages someone had same doubt... he got answer u need to go opposite but that door is locked already ? What to do, please help

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes