Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Here's a hint.

The Greenhouse is very important to Mr. Cockburne, so perhaps the code is inspired by a person also important to him.
Heya, got a strange bug in some room

When I unlock the hidden room after doing the chess puzzle (the hidden room with the bear and its object) When I handed him his item, the cabinet slid the other way, and I'm stuck inside.

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Heya, got a strange bug in some room

When I unlock the hidden room after doing the chess puzzle (the hidden room with the bear and its object) When I handed him his item, the cabinet slid the other way, and I'm stuck inside.
you can't take the fuse from the bear unless you have the "Fiberglass fish" from the 'Den' (upstairs, off the bathroom between the two bedrooms on the West side - has the huge puddle off green goo leaking out both doors). The fish is mounted on a plaque in the den, take it with you to hidden room with the bear, take fuse, replace with fish. Door/Cabinet will open that way.

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
really liking this game so far, i was hoping you'd clarify how to obtain these scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

was looking for cheats and found indexes lmfao

also could you potentially add sliders to the game? give the character more variation, really good game so far

Last edited:

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I am generally confused by this game. I am here to play games where fucking occurs. And this game penalizes you for that. I guess there is a demographic who enjoys blue balls

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
you can't take the fuse from the bear unless you have the "Fiberglass fish" from the 'Den' (upstairs, off the bathroom between the two bedrooms on the West side - has the huge puddle off green goo leaking out both doors). The fish is mounted on a plaque in the den, take it with you to hidden room with the bear, take fuse, replace with fish. Door/Cabinet will open that way.
I don't take it, when I see the trap activate, I give the fuse back, and the door open only a little, and I was killed because i can't go out

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
Any idea what to do with the clock puzzle up in the attic? Also, does the 5kg weight in the gym has a use?

Reactions: Kpacc

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I'm block... I got the broken penis, I got the vagicite and Analite... But I don't understand what can I do
First times, I was thinking that the vagicite (rose product) can be used to fix the broken penis, but it's not that...

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
We all playing the same game? I get shagged by one mite or w/e it's called and the game just soft locks me from being able to activate anything? Also, I swear I played a different version of this game at some point and I swear it looked better...am I tripping?

Chaotikheart

Jun 5, 2017
Some things I've found.

-if grabbed while crawling locks Mr. S in an infinite tearing of garments animation.
-the spidermites grab attacks if allowed to run through or deflected lock you out of interacting with anything.
-Sometimes using a save point removes articles of clothing.
-the spidermites will get confused and just kind of stand there spinning after being tossed off.
-creating vagacite or analite, not picking it up from the stirrer, and reloading a save causes it to lose the pick up option.
-the bed destroyed by the tentacle is restored on a save reload with the tentacle just chilling in it.
-the little flying pitcher plants fly up too high to aggro you most of the time.
-opening the greenhouse and then saving bricks your game save, also makes the inside of the mansion invisible if walking through it before a reload.
-you have to have the keycard in hand after opening the greenhouse to trigger the "boss" cutscene.
-you can glitch out of the greenhouse by walking around the outside of the planters on the first floor.
-repairing the statue with the broken piece and analite seem to still be bugged, even after reading all the notes for clues on mounting.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Any idea what to do with the clock puzzle up in the attic? Also, does the 5kg weight in the gym has a use?
I think the attic behind the clock puzzle door is not yet implemented. The weight in the gymn works like the vases, you can throw it when Mr. S is near.

I'm block... I got the broken penis, I got the vagicite and Analite... But I don't understand what can I do
First times, I was thinking that the vagicite (rose product) can be used to fix the broken penis, but it's not that...
Analite is the stronger glue. If you use the vagicite first the penis should break off again when you ride it. Then you can try again with analite. (you need a certain Maid Diary before Keira gets the idea to ride the fixed statue)
Thats how it should be, bugs may interfere.

Reactions: Tealover

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I think the attic behind the clock puzzle door is not yet implemented. The weight in the gymn works like the vases, you can throw it when Mr. S is near.

Analite is the stronger glue. If you use the vagicite first the penis should break off again when you ride it. Then you can try again with analite. (you need a certain Maid Diary before Keira gets the idea to ride the fixed statue)
I think I got some bug
Vagicite, I find an utility with the pool
I got the maid diary where she say she see some "brown powder with water becoming some glue"
But, even with that, when I trie to merge the vagicite or the analite on the broken penis, it's doens't work
Or, Did I have to use them on the statue in the gallery room? And not on the broken penis itself?

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017

what number maid diary?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
I think I got some bug
Vagicite, I find an utility with the pool
I got the maid diary where she say she see some "brown powder with water becoming some glue"
But, even with that, when I trie to merge the vagicite or the analite on the broken penis, it's doens't work
Or, Did I have to use them on the statue in the gallery room? And not on the broken penis itself?
I think you'll need the broken penis and the glue in hand and go to the gallery statue to get the option to fix it.

what number maid diary?
Don't know the number, it should be the one where the maid witnesses the visit of a model. It's the same model you can find a photo of in the room with the chess puzzle.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
And how? Because when I got the analite or vagicite, I can't do nothing with them, I tried all the bathroom, the pool... Nothing seems to work to give me some water
Ok, then the puzzle changed with 0.6.1.. Water was not needed before.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes