Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
Yesterday at 5:20 PM
Thanks for the update but unfortunately for me there are more game breaking bugs.

If you try to leave the mansion it locks up and she just walks into the door and the scene doesn't play.

If attacked by the mite in the hall and loose it locks up and and allows no actions and just repeats.

I got the parts to the key puzzle and cant interact with the pedestal. Not sure if im missing something but seems like a bug.
{I did inspect the items as well and no change}

Like Quote Reply

[IMG alt="PervectKakarot"]https://f95zone.to/data/avatars/m/238/238471.jpg?1593438383[/IMG]
PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017325379
Yesterday at 6:06 PM
how do i use things? or combine?

Screenshot_1.png

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
thats odd, to combine the two items, you should have both items in hand and hit Q or E once and then left mouse click to combine them. hitting Q and E at once does nothing for me.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
So, where do i find the code for the chest in the maid's room? The guide says: read maid diary 3 for code. But i have read that note so many times and for the life of me, i can't find anything.. A little bit of help please?

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
So, where do i find the code for the chest in the maid's room? The guide says: read maid diary 3 for code. But i have read that note so many times and for the life of me, i can't find anything.. A little bit of help please?
if it is not changed with 0.6.1, the maid mentions her mothers birthday as the code for the lock. From the diaries you can deduct when that day is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tealover

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone got a save where they glued the dick on but not used it?
Here is mine (below) - statue fixed (but not used), 4 keys, haven't used the herbicide yet
hopefully it will help

Question: How the heck do I get her to 'use'/ride the statue? She can examine it, see it is fixed and that nothing has happened, but no option to do anything else.

Bugs encountered:
1) when attacked by mites, if you miss the 'A'-'D' keybash fest to shake them off, the game doesn't procede; it just shows it molesting her, but you can take no in-game action. You can hit 'ESC' and pull up the menu or rotate the camera (depending on where you are) but nothing else. The 'attack' also does not process (your Infection and Arousal meters don't increase or anything).
2) occasionally, when attacked by Mr. S, the 'A'-'D' keybash check goes to some sort of 'Legendary Difficulty' and there is no way to successfully escape. Even if you somehow get close to success, it will suddenly drop the gauge to almost failure and up the difficulty!! o_O I thought at first this was perhaps some function of 'Arousal' or 'Infection' (or both), but there does not seem to be a correlation: it can happen when the values are zero or are raised. You basically just have to hope your most recent save was not too long ago.
3) After *scouring* the mansion, shed and chapel I have found 4 books... only one of which is even REMOTELY related to the subject areas of the open spaces in the Library. If you place a book incorrectly, you can remove it, but the space is no longer there to attempt with a different book. Needless to say, I haven't solved the library puzzle :)

Comments / suggestions:
A) According to the intro, our MC is supposed to be a young, just out of college woman who is fairly attractive, yet she *looks* like she is in her late 30s, bitter and disappointed with life (she has the fixed grumpy sneer long before she arrives at the mansion) and has let herself go (she is rather... 'dumpy' in her physique - except her butt; she does have a cute butt). For someone younger, her chest (NOT breast - just torso at the chest level) to waist ratio is off. Is this a possible physique even for that age, yes - but it is one that is *very* unhealthy and her doctor would have been giving her endless shit about it too - 'pear-shaped' is extremely bad for the vascular/pulmenary system at any age, and to be there when you are young... Anyway - point is, she should look more age/health appropriate (in my opinion). And PLEASE (please, please, please, please, etc.) do *not* give her huge breasts!!!
B) I know I have mentioned it before, but please do something about her expression. Horror/shock is appropriate (though it shouldn't *stay* that way - maybe revert to a 'slightly haunted'/'afraid' expression when she is not actively being attacked), but she looks like she is about to go 'FULL KAREN' and demand to see Mr. S' manager!
C) Also on the emotional expression aspect... at a point she should cease to worry about her breasts or beaver being uncovered and more worried about survival! The fact that she *constantly* obsesses about covering up to the point of it impairing her ability to run without falling and/or covering up BEFORE she runs is just rediculous! She is almost a Darwin Award winner at this point - which makes even less sense once you notice that, once she gets naked she *immediately* and constantly gets aroused (even if she has not come into contact with any of the CVC or taken any pills). She is an exhibitionist at heart (which is great!), so being so freakishly focused on covering up even though she is entirely alone (except for the big monster, who really doesn't count for modesty's sake) makes even less sense. Sure, have her cover up the first time her clothes get torn off and maybe even some the second... but after that, I cannot imagine someone that had survived to that point would even consider being concerned about their nudity.

Again: Anyone know how to get her to 'ride' the repaired statue?

EDIT to add: Library unglitched when reloading game from save! Titles still had NOTHING to do with the subjects where books were missing (apparently "15th Century European Weapons and Tactics" is a book about Organic Chemistry... who knew? And I have even read books/had classes on both subjects!), but kept swapping them up until I got the right mix.
* Added the Herbicide to the pool filtration equipment - no apparent affect; roots still cover diving board (blocking clothing there) and examine messages are the same. Got the swipe card, but it also apparently needs a code as well so can't go farther there either.
* Still no luck getting her to mount the statue. :'( She just stands there glaring at me like she is about to call my manager for having her Examine it so many times!

Last edited:

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Here is mine (below) - statue fixed (but not used), 4 keys, haven't used the herbicide yet
hopefully it will help

Question: How the heck do I get her to 'use'/ride the statue? She can examine it, see it is fixed and that nothing has happened, but no option to do anything else.
There should be a note somewhere that should piece together FOR KEIRA on what to do with it. Her first instinct won't be to mount a statue, she'll need some more clues.

Bugs encountered:
1) when attacked by mites, if you miss the 'A'-'D' keybash fest to shake them off, the game doesn't procede; it just shows it molesting her, but you can take no in-game action. You can hit 'ESC' and pull up the menu or rotate the camera (depending on where you are) but nothing else. The 'attack' also does not process (your Infection and Arousal meters don't increase or anything).
Will take a look, definitely a bug.

2) occasionally, when attacked by Mr. S, the 'A'-'D' keybash check goes to some sort of 'Legendary Difficulty' and there is no way to successfully escape. Even if you somehow get close to success, it will suddenly drop the gauge to almost failure and up the difficulty!! o_O I thought at first this was perhaps some function of 'Arousal' or 'Infection' (or both), but there does not seem to be a correlation: it can happen when the values are zero or are raised. You basically just have to hope your most recent save was not too long ago.
It's a combination of Arousal and how often you've escaped him. He should calm down after sexy times so i'll take a look.

3) After *scouring* the mansion, shed and chapel I have found 4 books... only one of which is even REMOTELY related to the subject areas of the open spaces in the Library. If you place a book incorrectly, you can remove it, but the space is no longer there to attempt with a different book. Needless to say, I haven't solved the library puzzle :)

Comments / suggestions:
A) According to the intro, our MC is supposed to be a young, just out of college woman who is fairly attractive, yet she *looks* like she is in her late 30s, bitter and disappointed with life (she has the fixed grumpy sneer long before she arrives at the mansion) and has let herself go (she is rather... 'dumpy' in her physique - except her butt; she does have a cute butt). For someone younger, her chest (NOT breast - just torso at the chest level) to waist ratio is off. Is this a possible physique even for that age, yes - but it is one that is *very* unhealthy and her doctor would have been giving her endless shit about it too - 'pear-shaped' is extremely bad for the vascular/pulmenary system at any age, and to be there when you are young... Anyway - point is, she should look more age/health appropriate (in my opinion). And PLEASE (please, please, please, please, etc.) do *not* give her huge breasts!!!
Where does it say she is just out of college?? She's 27, at youngest. She's new to her current job but has been out of college for some years now.

B) I know I have mentioned it before, but please do something about her expression. Horror/shock is appropriate (though it shouldn't *stay* that way - maybe revert to a 'slightly haunted'/'afraid' expression when she is not actively being attacked), but she looks like she is about to go 'FULL KAREN' and demand to see Mr. S' manager!
:ROFLMAO:Absolutely, some major changes are planned in this area.

C) Also on the emotional expression aspect... at a point she should cease to worry about her breasts or beaver being uncovered and more worried about survival! The fact that she *constantly* obsesses about covering up to the point of it impairing her ability to run without falling and/or covering up BEFORE she runs is just rediculous! She is almost a Darwin Award winner at this point - which makes even less sense once you notice that, once she gets naked she *immediately* and constantly gets aroused (even if she has not come into contact with any of the CVC or taken any pills). She is an exhibitionist at heart (which is great!), so being so freakishly focused on covering up even though she is entirely alone (except for the big monster, who really doesn't count for modesty's sake) makes even less sense. Sure, have her cover up the first time her clothes get torn off and maybe even some the second... but after that, I cannot imagine someone that had survived to that point would even consider being concerned about their nudity.
The assumption is that the story of the game takes place roughly the same amount of time it takes you to finish it: a couple hours. Keira won't get over her embarrassment in that amount of time. Besides, Resident Evil rules: there is a a bit of gameplay and story segregation. The wounds the protagonists take in those game should either kill them or turn them into zombies.

Thank you for your detailed feedback :)

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
No problem, hope it is useful!

Huh, I guess I just mis-remembered or inferred the 'just out of college' bit - perhaps just an impression from her dialog in combo with the intro. I realize she is no fitness junkie (I mean, KeeeRAP! she needs both hands just to carry a 8lb crowbar! LOL! o_O), just I guess I would prefer it that she looked a bit more capable.

And I completely agree with the Resident Evil analogy - though Milla Jovovich certainly was a LOT more focused on action / surviving rather than covering her (quite wonderful) 'assests'!!

I guess my wife (and a few of Milla's characters... Resident Evil, 5th Element, etc.) just spoiled me on the 'focus on the important' first and worry about what's visible 3rd (because most likely, even AFTER survival there is still another thing more important that worrying about someone seeing your tits!). For example: one night (after she had went to bed), our alarm system suddenly goes off... LOUD. Before I can even get out of my chair to check on it/turn it off, my wife comes charging out of the bedroom in only her panties and a wild look in her eye and the aluminum softball bat she keeps under her side of the bed held above her head ready to brain anything that shouldn't be there (and maybe something that should if it didn't duck in time!) After we looked around and figured out what had happened, she kissed me on the cheek and went back to bed - and I couldn't help but smile and think how lucky I am on the woman I married!

(oh, and I totally agree with your signature comment about stockings!)

• Haha
Reactions: thegooglyman

DaGecko

Feb 27, 2019
There is a note you find that explains that the read-out on the mixer is broken and you need to keep track of the settings in your head (yay). The walkthrough (a link posted a few pages back) shows the correct number of 'clicks' to use for both Temp and Time.

As far as I know, you only need to actually make Analite

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Hello! Why can't I change the time? Is this a bug or what?
View attachment 2145003

Mr. Cockburne,

I still haven't had a chance to fix or replace the Magnetic Stirrer, and the input buttons are still malfunctioning. If you decide you do need to use it, I left the power cable on my workbench in West Storage.

The temperature buttons are still malfunctioning, as the display will show an increase or decrease of 1 degree, but the Up Button will increase by 3 and the Down Button will decrease by 2

The display for the time gauge is completely broken and will not display the selected time at all, but be aware that the Up Button increases time by 1 minute and the Down Button decreases time by 15 seconds.

The reset button does work correctly and will clear the time and reset the temperature gauge properly to 65C.

FloveA

Mar 15, 2019
There is a note you find that explains that the read-out on the mixer is broken and you need to keep track of the settings in your head (yay). The walkthrough (a link posted a few pages back) shows the correct number of 'clicks' to use for both Temp and Time.

As far as I know, you only need to actually make Analite
Thanks, everything worked out and thanks again (thegooglyman)

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
It has come to my attention that the Repaired Gallery Statue is currently bugged.

Worry not, as interacting with it is currently optional at this point!

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
one very annoing bug: when dropping the crowbar to the floor, it very often happens that it just falls through, never to be seen again.

Also found a bug with the trench coat during the M-Function:
1667518268183.png

Last edited:

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
hopefully it will help

Bugs encountered:

Comments / suggestions:

Again: Anyone know how to get her to 'ride' the repaired statue?

EDIT to add: Library unglitched when reloading game from save! Titles still had NOTHING to do with the subjects where books were missing (apparently "15th Century European Weapons and Tactics" is a book about Organic Chemistry... who knew? And I have even read books/had classes on both subjects!), but kept swapping them up until I got the right mix.
* Added the Herbicide to the pool filtration equipment - no apparent affect; roots still cover diving board (blocking clothing there) and examine messages are the same. Got the swipe card, but it also apparently needs a code as well so can't go farther there either.
* Still no luck getting her to mount the statue. :'( She just stands there glaring at me like she is about to call my manager for having her Examine it so many times!

where do you put this save?

unbrokenrebel

Sep 11, 2018
Feeling dumb. I am just not figuring out the code for the greenhouse. I have the keycard and tried everything I can think of. Any hints please?

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Feeling dumb. I am just not figuring out the code for the greenhouse. I have the keycard and tried everything I can think of. Any hints please?
Here's a hint.

The Greenhouse is very important to Mr. Cockburne, so perhaps the code is inspired by a person also important to him.

Reactions: unbrokenrebel
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes