Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

AboodWael

Sep 19, 2019
View attachment 2139484

Overview:
What is The Incident at Cock Tower?

The Incident at Cock Tower, or Cock Tower for short, is a NSWF survival horror game heavily inspired by Clock Tower, Resident Evil, and Kaiki! Drill No Otoko Kyoufu.

The Main character is Keira Edmunds, a young Real Estate Agent sent with a co-worker to asses a large mansion for sale in Rural Appalachia owned by Richard Cockburne, an eccentric and cloistered millionaire chemist. Upon arriving, Keira is separated from her colleague when odd creatures ambush them at the entrance, and now she must explore the estate to find her friend as well as avoid a persistent and lustful monstrosity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Googlyman -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

any walkthrough for 0.6.1 version ?

Jun 24, 2018
Some things I've found.

-Sometimes using a save point removes articles of clothing.
DOn't know about the others but this one I think its pressing t and b that makes you take off top and bottom clothes and it does it while youre typing your save game. you can fix it by pressing the keys some more

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I have tried both Vagicite and Analite but I cannot interact with the statue. Anyone did stick the penis in 1.6.1? What am I missing?

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
DOn't know about the others but this one I think its pressing t and b that makes you take off top and bottom clothes and it does it while youre typing your save game. you can fix it by pressing the keys some more
Those are debug cheats. They seem to be slipping through the save file dialog.

I have tried both Vagicite and Analite but I cannot interact with the statue. Anyone did stick the penis in 1.6.1? What am I missing?
Statue is bugged, but also optional.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I can't find the code for the maid's chest anywhere (I have all 6 diaries). I found it is her mother's birthday but where can I find her birthday? I used the code from this forum.

Bug: sometimes the scene inside the greenhouse triggers when I am near it (usually after I am attacked by a flying thing)

By the way, the game says the gate is blocked. But I could slip in (I think only when I was holding something, like the card). Is it something unfinished yet? Also placing the herbicide is important?

Last edited:

ayao

May 21, 2019
Still after all this time i have trouble with this game the game just have too many bugs and prevent you from progressing.

Thankfully i was able to clip through and get to the last boss and now i think im done with this game for good.

sinistuh

Jul 22, 2022
I can't find the code for the maid's chest anywhere (I have all 6 diaries). I found it is her mother's birthday but where can I find her birthday? I used the code from this forum.

Bug: sometimes the scene inside the greenhouse triggers when I am near it (usually after I am attacked by a flying thing)

By the way, the game says the gate is blocked. But I could slip in (I think only when I was holding something, like the card). Is it something unfinished yet? Also placing the herbicide is important?

that's just an animation clipping thing since the flying bug pushes keira back making her clip

Still after all this time i have trouble with this game the game just have too many bugs and prevent you from progressing.

Thankfully i was able to clip through and get to the last boss and now i think im done with this game for good.

list all the bugs and let the dev know

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
How get the fucking banana key? god I am using the M for masturbate with pink tube but nothing is happening.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
How get the fucking banana key? god I am using the M for masturbate with pink tube but nothing is happening.
after a good round of masturbation WITH the tube, inspect it in the inventory. The pink rubber band should be gone now and the tube should offer a prompt to open it. (may need to rotate the item to view it from the side.)

Reactions: RumbleBR

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
after a good round of masturbation WITH the tube, inspect it in the inventory. The pink rubber band should be gone now and the tube should offer a prompt to open it. (may need to rotate the item to view it from the side.)
I swear I masturbated the character with the tube till the green guy come to her, but nothing happened, the tube stills on hand.

RumbleBR

Aug 16, 2019
I wish an bug fix because everytime I play the green guy is grabbing me and doing nothing, soo I can't leave the grab and I need to reload...

downeyjr

Nov 19, 2022

So what is the code of maid locker

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
unable to change clothes? I took them off to pick up the robe...am I not able to put anything else on?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes