3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
wow it took 5 mins to play thru the new content for real just one scene where they play a video game come on

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
bloody hell, so far made it to meeting the mc's friend at the restaurant and, yeah, so far the mc is kinda insufferable. and the friend Marcel, if it were me, id push his retarded ass into traffic.
lets hope it gets better.....

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
yeah it was short, but its not dead, and he apparently did a lot of back end work. Right now Im hopin the plot begins to advance more and we get some actual game into it. Also hoping at some point the mom gets added to the harem pile because, while shes not my favorite, it would feel really weirdly incomplete without that given the VHS tapes and follow up "dream"

edit:
also is it just me or are his models a little 'off' in some weird almost intangible way that makes em look 'not quite right'

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Like the game and the setup where you can check your numbers with the girls.. Decent storyline but the flow of the language and dialog seems a bit forced and not smooth. It makes the flow seem choppy. Not totally bad mouthing it but it really does take something away. A script rewrite would really add more dimension to what we have. Even with all of that this is a game that I will be following. Decent job.

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
There seems to be a problem with android because it ended and said "it the end of version 0.3". It end in front of restaurant. But the main menu it said it is version 0.4 . But doesn't really matter for now because it is just a short update like others said .

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
There seems to be a problem with android because it ended and said "it the end of version 0.3". It end in front of restaurant. But the main menu it said it is version 0.4 . But doesn't really matter for now because it is just a short update like others said .
I also want to know about this confusion.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Literally 5 min. update but it's show game is not dead so it's good.
But this MC is something else ... Dude you got Money,Power,Strong Name if you want you can buy that restaurant in 1 min.
YET YOU ARE FIGHTING THE FUCKING WAITRESS. Stop being so pathetic and miserable be a fucking man be a ALFA not an Beta...
I think that's the point of the story so far. He has to let the sleeper awaken. I suspect we'll see this (maybe gradually) change within 3 updates already, the restaurant scene appeared to trigger something in MC.

Reactions: Tyrranus and a1fox3

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I think that's the point of the story so far. He has to let the sleeper awaken. I suspect we'll see this (maybe gradually) change within 3 updates already, the restaurant scene appeared to trigger something in MC.
No you got it wrong.
He is just a kid don't like fake relationship and fake friends and everyone knowing who he is they try to be friend or take advantage of the situation. That's reason he is away 3 years because they don't know who he is where he go.
He just want to act like normal people , wants to people don't afraid or get closer him because of money or power , wants the people respect him because who he is.
But this reasons show MC like a pussy , afraid of everything and it's kinda boring.
And the restaurant scene you mentioned he got triggered because waitress recognize who he is and act like that way because of afraid of losing job if he complaint against them.

Reactions: Valeck and EZ8lt

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The good thing that it's still being developed despite the update length hope to see it more frequently and the MC to grow a bit more backbone would be great.

Reactions: SecretDesire

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I think Dripping is right, this is effectively the prologue, and I expect sets the foundation for the how and why of our MC becoming more of an alpha. Possibly with an asshole/nice guy set of paths

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Just started and already annoyed at the mc. If this beta self flagellates any harder I was worried he'll break his arm. Your dad just died so naturally you make the funeral all about you lol
If this was rl, all these dominate women will eat up an mc this weak and soft and he'll be penniless in a month. Here's hoping he washes the gay out of his hair and find his balls soon. (y)
HERE HERE!!!!

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while, so I actually got a decent update out of it. I actually think it's rounding into shape. The mother's face in some scenes is hard to watch; the wrinkles on her face says middle age but everything about her body contradicts that. I'm enjoying the conversations b/t the characters. Marcel seems abnormally douchey for a guy who's trying to not call women b***es. I do agree with the sentiment that the mc needs to show more backbone like he did at the restaurant. All in all, I'm excited to see where this goes.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Starts December 2018, last update August 2019 and the latest "update" end March 2020, not rushing things is he.
I also agree that the girls don't look "quite right" in this latest offering.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes