3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Another Quick Update
As before, just a quick bit of text to say what I have done this last week. This won't be exact cause I have a few hours before I sleep for work tonight. Then I work two twelve-hour days. So I will get a few more poses done in that time. Since I am trying to finish by next weekend, which could change. That doesn't mean the update will be out next weekend. At least as of now. It simply means I plan on getting all renders done by then.
So now for some numbers.
I got 80 poses done. They will be rendered this weekend.
I have possibly less than 70 left to do. That could go up or down.
So that's it for now. Again, I thank all those who have stuck around and any new people who have joined. It means a lot for my hobby, which I like very much, to have an interest.
Stay safe out there in these crazy times.
-mannitt
P.S. The images are just some crazy fun I did to unwind. Enjoy.
StephPosing.png MyMagicFriend.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Recent posts by mannitt

I've finally made another video to show my posing. This one is different as it's just a timelapse. A longer than usual timelapse but still shorter than the original video. I took a video for over 40 minutes and sped it up to be about 6 mins. I tried to speed it up enough to not be too long but still not be incomprehensible. This will be Patron-only for a couple days. Then it will go live on YouTube and this post will be made public.
Those who haven't seen the other video or want to check it again. Check it out .
Thanks, everyone. I will try to do some type of video from time to time.
The image below is the final image from the pose.
-mannitt

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Only Mega

Win
Mac
Linux
Android
Incest Patch

Compressed
Win
Mac
Linux

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
This MC is the single most annoying self pitying repetitive beta bitch I ever saw. Seriously. The writing irks the shit out of me so far, even though the initial premise seems like something sorta interesting.

I'm only at the restaurant part but already want to quit due to his every second sentence being like this: "Oh I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I'm such a bad son/friend, I regret it so so much please forgive me, I'm so sorry"

Like seriously, he's sorry, we fucking get it, you don't have to bring it up in every second sentence you put into his mouth. This and the repetitiveness of certain words from sentence to sentence. "We're friends. It's important to be friends. Friendship is great. I hope we can keep the friendship. We're really good friends."

I'm not sure why decided to go with this style of writing, but it's annoying and ruins the experience. You don't have to emphasise on the same thing every goddamn chance you have, overdoing it won't make the plot stronger but weaker.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Far too short. What was the point of the update?
It seems to be a revamp with minor story update and yes to me it was also way to short of an update but now that all has been redone and rework hopefully dev can get on with the story more in the next update.

I just hope it starts coming out every month now.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes