3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I'm not so sure perhaps it's because the parents were travelling a lot and never felt the need for it or they do and we just haven't seen anyone yet, as it was just the sister and her friend that had been staying at the house :unsure:
It is more reason if they travel so much to have staff present to look after the kids and property. These is meant to be a very wealthy family. They will have retainers.

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If the family is so wealthy where are the staff? Rich people dont prepare meals. They dont live like that and they would not associate with loud filthy mouthed mf's either. It does not work for me.
I admit I can't speak for other countries. I can barely speak about the United States. Which is a big ass place with so many different areas and people. I have known a few new money families. None quite as rich. Very low millionaire types. They would have people come and work on the lawn and outside of the house, pool, and clean inside. None of them lived in-house. Servants as a whole haven't been a big thing in the US for decades. I know LA and possibly a few other areas may have something like that, Nannies for instance. They wouldn't need one now if they had one. Rappers, sports stars, and other rags to riches people live interesting at times. Especially first-generation immigrant families that become rich.

I have reasons for lack of hired help that is based on what I mentioned. I may or may not go into details at some point. The mom, for instance, was a stay at home mom. She stopped traveling when the kids were very young.

Regardless, thanks for checking it out. I hope that in the future you'll check it out again. Forgiving the unbelievability of parts. Like all these games and most fiction. :)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I admit I can't speak for other countries. I can barely speak about the United States. Which is a big ass place with so many different areas and people. I have known a few new money families. None quite as rich. Very low millionaire types. They would have people come and work on the lawn and outside of the house, pool, and clean inside. None of them lived in-house. Servants as a whole haven't been a big thing in the US for decades. I know LA and possibly a few other areas may have something like that, Nannies for instance. They wouldn't need one now if they had one. Rappers, sports stars, and other rags to riches people live interesting at times. Especially first-generation immigrant families that become rich.

I have reasons for lack of hired help that is based on what I mentioned. I may or may not go into details at some point. The mom, for instance, was a stay at home mom. She stopped traveling when the kids were very young.

Regardless, thanks for checking it out. I hope that in the future you'll check it out again. Forgiving the unbelievability of parts. Like all these games and most fiction. :)
Thanks for your reply. (y)
I know it is fiction but through a quirk of fate (I come from working class background) I did float in that world thanks to friends for a couple of years. I was amazed at the number of staff. Food was ever present on the buffet almost the whole day round.
I will keep an eye on the game.:)

Reactions: mannitt

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply. (y)
I know it is fiction but through a quirk of fate (I come from working class background) I did float in that world thanks to friends for a couple of years. I was amazed at the number of staff. Food was ever present on the buffet almost the whole day round.
I will keep an eye on the game.:)
Happy to reply as much as I can.

I know there are worlds like that. Lol I come from a very poor working-class and in college I met one particular family that got very wealthy from the dad being the top dentist to the rich in the Chicago area. Both parents came from immigrant families. So they mostly just had a lot of stuff. The mom still did most of the housework and cooking. Lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Idk if anyone else has said this, but this game needs a NTR tag, seeing that fat fuck in a sex scene with the females nearly made me vomit.
Oh, joy, someone else who doesn't know what NTR is.

A guy fucking his own wife isn't NTR.....

The woman getting gangbanged in the video is the fat guys wife and he's the MC's dad, that doesn't even come close to resembling NTR.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Oh, joy, someone else who doesn't know what NTR is.

A guy fucking his own wife isn't NTR.....

The woman getting gangbanged in the video is the fat guys wife and he's the MC's dad, that doesn't even come close to resembling NTR.
While not NTR, the tags Group sex, Interracial and Humiliation wouldn’t go amiss. Cuckold could also have been added as an additional tag in the genre section. As it stands players could arguably be blindsided by that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While not NTR, the tags Group sex, Interracial and Humiliation wouldn’t go amiss. Cuckold could also have been added as an additional tag in the genre section. As it stands players could arguably be blindsided by that scene.
She's not a LI, that video was made years before the MC was even born.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are five LI slots, four currently occupied and one blank.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She also disappears at the start of the game and the MC knows perfectly well she fucks anything with a dick.

His mother is a slut.

Common knowledge.

Doesn't change the fact the video was made years before MC was born so any cuck or NTR tags would be nonsense.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
She also disappears at the start of the game and the MC knows perfectly well she fucks anything with a dick.

His mother is a slut.

Common knowledge.

Doesn't change the fact the video was made years before MC was born so any cuck or NTR tags would be nonsense.
I will admit it’s been a while since I’ve played but I believe that information was a revelation to both the MC and the players. As for the tags, they were merely a suggestion to help inform potential players, a way to avoid angry complaints. Members asking if tagged content is avoidable would be preferable to cries of outrage. While it is true that the gang bang happened in the past, that won’t stop people complaining about it seeing it, especially if the mother is the character that attracted them to the game. The cuckold tag part of my post was an afterthought, pay it no heed.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Despite the slow updates, I just viewed this through the latest update (0.3) and found it quite enjoyable. Characters are not cookie-cutter, and the story is very different than the typical incest tropes running around right now. Take your time and I look forward to the next installment as soon as you have it ready to deliver.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Mannit said:
Dec6 2019 update#25
Just a quick update today. Everything is going along a lot smoother now. I have a lot more time to work on the game than I have had in months. I still am getting used to my new job spot but, it isn't hard. Now it's just getting the different available time I have and working in a consistent way. I know it's not easy waiting for things. I know all too well. Lol
So as always I appreciate those waiting, whether supporting what you are able to or just following. Thank you to everyone. I love making this game and testing myself to see what I am able to accomplish. As well as pushing myself to get better.
I should have some idea when the next release will be in the next week, hopefully.
Above and below is the same image. Just another preview. The last for this scene but I will have at least another preview for a different scene before the release. So, who will you choose to play the video game against?
-mannitt
Just a quick update today. Everything is going along a lot smoother now. I have a lot more time to work on the game than I have had in months. I still am getting used to my new job spot but, it isn't hard. Now it's just getting the different available time I have and working in a consistent way. I know it's not easy waiting for things. I know all too well. Lol
So as always I appreciate those waiting, whether supporting what you are able to or just following. Thank you to everyone. I love making this game and testing myself to see what I am able to accomplish. As well as pushing myself to get better.
I should have some idea when the next release will be in the next week, hopefully.
Above and below is the same image. Just another preview. The last for this scene but I will have at least another preview for a different scene before the release. So, who will you choose to play the video game against?
-mannitt

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
damn when the mc hear the reaction of Tiffany if chose the first choice the first thing comes up in mind is fucking "is that ok with INCEST" instead of anger,fury or even confusion,for fucks sake

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes