3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I gotta know. Did you write this before or after his man date with Marcel?
Before. I thought the game would get better after it started showing self awareness but it only got worse.
I gave up when he was groveling at the Asian thot in front of the clothing store. Maybe I'll try to play again later after I had a drink. Or just start skipping dialogue. Game literally said "stop fucking apologizing" 2 scenes later "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" o_O

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Before. I thought the game would get better after it started showing self awareness but it only got worse.
I gave up when he was groveling at the Asian thot in front of the clothing store. Maybe I'll try to play again later after I had a drink. Or just start skipping dialogue. Game literally said "stop fucking apologizing" 2 scenes later "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" o_O
I'm feeling kinda torn here.
I don't really want to encourage you to go back in and sit thru all the dialogue of the man date I hated so much.
Feels like a dick move to suggest it.
On the other hand I'd really like to see what you make of that scene and the dialogue in particular after a few drinks.
Feels like it could be funny.
Ahh I'll just leave it with you. Your call.
Opinions vary, maybe you'll find Marcel charming, who knows? :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I'm feeling kinda torn here.
I don't really want to encourage you to go back in and sit thru all the dialogue of the man date I hated so much.
Feels like a dick move to suggest it.
On the other hand I'd really like to see what you make of that scene and the dialogue in particular after a few drinks.
Feels like it could be funny.
Ahh I'll just leave it with you. Your call.
Opinions vary, maybe you'll find Marcel charming, who knows? :sneaky:
Umm Marcel and Charming should not go together in the same sentence. Especially if you are talking about him. But that is my opinion on Marcel.

Reactions: McWoodz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had to skip through a whole scene with his man date. Damn but his friend is annoying as fuck.

Sooo, we have an overly needy friend, junkie sister, mother that drinks cum like normal folk drink coffee and a little sister that thinks a knee to the groin is the appropriate response to being tickled in a friendly manner.

So when do we get introduced to the likeable characters?

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
just thinking...why my young sister look more older than my older sis... this is blowing my mind:unsure:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Freaking great game. Great models, good story and it can go in so many directions. But freaking hell, the writer does like repeating himself. Yeah we know how the main character feels. Get the fuck over it. First 5 times he mentioned or thought it, it was fine. But after 50 times it gets old. That alone made this game so much worse. He is just a whiny rich kid. While, I think, isnt the character the creator wants to set.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Freaking great game. Great models, good story and it can go in so many directions. But freaking hell, the writer does like repeating himself. Yeah we know how the main character feels. Get the fuck over it. First 5 times he mentioned or thought it, it was fine. But after 50 times it gets old. That alone made this game so much worse. He is just a whiny rich kid. While, I think, isnt the character the creator wants to set.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Time to hire a firm to transfer the VHS to DVD/File format so that he can be corrupted by what he sees....and a spin off game just featuring the waitresses!

Reactions: BigLurker

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Time to hire a firm to transfer the VHS to DVD/File format so that he can be corrupted by what he sees....and a spin off game just featuring the waitresses!
The quality of a VHS nowadays :LOL: Cool sig btw although you are missing the best Lisa ;)

buff

May 29, 2017
Loving the story so far. Friend is annoying as fuck. Lot of dialog, but the writing is good enough I don't mind. Incest is all about the taboo angle; if everyone is just okay with it, then it's just regular sex so what's the point of making it incest?

The older sister is okay, the Mom is okay, but dayum Steph is a hottie.... Sincerely hoping some f/f incest routes eventually open up, I'd dearly love to see the two sisters go at it as well.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Story is well written, I skip a few games lately to get to the sex scenes but the relationship between michiko and MC as well as MC and Marcel feel real.

I am very much not a fan of mom being used as a cumdump, even if its in the past there are somethings you don't want to know about potential lovers. Especially with the MC being forced to watch it, smacks too much of NTR. It instantly killed any feeling I had for the Mom.

It also looks like Tiffany (Older sister) is going to reveal that the same thing happened to her or some other horrible shit. It would be tragic if she was repentant character but she kinda seems fine with wrecking her and being a hoe, so ya, another character i cant get a fuck about.

I get that cucking or seeing your love interest / potential love interest with other men is a fetish but its veeeeery much not a universal one.
Please consider putting it in as something that can be turned off/optional

Just please keep Michiko, Steph, and Melanie solely for the MC and we are good.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Okay I get an awful feeling about this game mom leaves for weeks to visit guys please tell me before I invest more time in it is she doing what I think she's doing then please tell me now, so I can drop it before I find out about it i really hate this stuff

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay I get an awful feeling about this game mom leaves for weeks to visit guys please tell me before I invest more time in it is she doing what I think she's doing then please tell me now, so I can drop it before I find out about it i really hate this stuff
I'm pretty sure it will be just tying up loose business stuff at least I hope it is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
We will just have to wait and see.

If she is off screwing many others this will be deleted off my computer.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
BowlingLounge.png
LivingRoom_CoffeeTable.png

I will post a couple of 4k previews for Patrons only in the next day or so. First I want to thank all the new Patrons. Every bit of support helps. Also those following I also appreciate.

I am still working on the next update. The above image is a 4k render of a room in the next update. I have some more to write, but I have scenes setup to start rendering. I still don't have an estimate on when it will be finished. Mostly cause I have also been a little sick the last few days. It's the reason I have not been online much. I still kind of feel a little like shit, but I am feeling better.

I will post a couple of 4k scene setup previews for Patrons only in the next day or so.

Below is the above images for easier download.
Thanks again for all the support.

-mannitt

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
im sorry.the most boring game.all talking. no action.i guy who keeps saying i must not think of incest:in a incest game.spends half his time in the update talking to his sister at breakfast table and the rest of the update talking to his friend at the restaraunt table end of update.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
If the family is so wealthy where are the staff? Rich people dont prepare meals. They dont live like that and they would not associate with loud filthy mouthed mf's either. It does not work for me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If the family is so wealthy where are the staff? Rich people dont prepare meals. They dont live like that and they would not associate with loud filthy mouthed mf's either. It does not work for me.
I'm not so sure perhaps it's because the parents were travelling a lot and never felt the need for it or they do and we just haven't seen anyone yet, as it was just the sister and her friend that had been staying at the house :unsure:

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
they could be used it rather cooking them self then get wait server and staff bring meals over

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes