3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
damn when the mc hear the reaction of Tiffany if chose the first choice the first thing comes up in mind is fucking "is that ok with INCEST" instead of anger,fury or even confusion,for fucks sake
If your post is the last one please just add to it instead of a new post that is only 3 min apart.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So mom isnt a Love interest?
if i remember correctly she has to deal with father's "business associates" and travels by private jet for a while. the signals send indicate theres a possibility to lay her.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I really enjoyed, and the character models are quite hot (especially the MC.. no homo). Only downside is that the MC is a bit of a pussy. I'm fine with the whole "don't want sex for the time being", but it'd be better if he could at least TALK/JOKE about things sex-related,

E.g. Steph's obvious incestial hints, Tiffany's modelling career (and the things talked about during the conversation), Marcel's gay jokes, talking about past sex life with Michiko (Though I understand why that was left out). Those are all places where a bit of sexual banter would've been fine.

As I said, the game was really enjoyable, I just wish the MC wasn't so prudish. Hopefully this ship hasnt been abandoned cause im looking forward to the future :)

Last edited:

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Last update was six months ago. Anyone know what's going on with this one? Or can I make a bit more much needed space on my hard drive?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last word from the dev was almost 2 months ago.

Last update of the game was over 7 months ago.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-31

We were getting by-monthly progress updates but that all stopped on the 5th of Dec, 2019.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Last word from the dev was almost 2 months ago.

Last update of the game was over 7 months ago.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-31

We were getting by-monthly progress updates but that all stopped on the 5th of Dec, 2019.
you think they caught the kung flu?

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Well i think its safe to say that another game with a lot of potential is dead. On to the next one komrads.

baconsmoke

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you read the Patreon he is still working on the game, but due to life changes there have been a lot of delays. I don't think it's dead, but it may be awhile before the next update comes out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Okay, back to some actual info. I have been trying to confirm some things before making this post. For those not on my Discord. I will copy/paste the last message I posted at the bottom. Just some basic info about how much work I can put into the game now.
First I of course as always want to thank those waiting patiently. Even those waiting impatiently. xD. I have always been determined to finish the game and even making others. Just still learning things and learning how to deal with random nonsense that happens. I really do appreciate those that like what I do in any way.
Now for the "more concrete" info. Basically, it's all guessing at the moment. In fact, it's kind of very wild guessing. xD
In the first two weeks at my current job situation. I have been able to pose a good amount. Probably more than even in the past. Then while I was at work I was able to render those. I was able to do about 50. Now I would've done a few more but the preview image above was a bit more complicated than I expected. So that was a bit annoying but I learned some new things. Which I am always happy with.
So now for the guessing part mentioned. I have roughly 250 images left to pose and render. That sounds like a lot I'm sure but with my new process and the extra time I have. That won't be too much.
Coming up next... the biggest wild guess of them all. I'm expecting that I should be able to complete the current work by mid-March. Nothing else for sure I can say, unfortunately. As I've learned the last several months. Anything and everything can happen-- "Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong." aka Murphy's Law.
Mid-March is still the hope and plan for now though. Next week I will give a real short update. Just basically saying how many images I was able to finish. At the moment that's about all the real info I can give.
That is it for now. Again thank you to everyone that is supporting, has supported, is and has followed my progress... (That's a terrible sentence. xD) I can be slow to learn sometimes but eventually figure it out. I'm a little hard-headed that way. Lol

The Discord post:

"Another short bit of info. I have completed the 1st week of a new job area, after the training week. I have better pay, better hours, and more days off. So I have a lot more time to work on "The Inheritance". I have quite a bit set up yesterday and still doing more today. So here's another preview. A Patreon post will be soon. I just got access to it again. Patreon is slow... "

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Just a short update to give an idea of how much I've gotten done this week. I got a little less done than I wanted but still a good amount of progress. I have 40 posed images done that will be rendered while I am at work this weekend. Still have more to do. I will have more time this next week to set up even more... rather I have found a good rhythm to do more faster. The plan is still this month. Possibly a bit past mid-month though.
Enjoy another preview. Below it is attached.
Thanks for everyone's continued support and interest.
-mannitt

MelAmazed.jpg

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes