blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Game breaker error, right after unlock the phone, reading the first msg and boom renpy error, go back to the main menu, can't play further than the phone then :s

• Angry
Reactions: darlic

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
where any more days added or is day 10 still the last day? unless i need a new save maybe?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Game breaker error, right after unlock the phone, reading the first msg and boom renpy error, go back to the main menu, can't play further than the phone then :s
the posts right before yours show how to fix it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I tried running the .exe again, the file didn't show up.
It could be your virus scan that is causing this because the game is trying to delete a log file when you start up the game every time and a lot of virus scans blocks this and stops the exe from running.

To test this you may need a new copy of the exe then disconnect from the internet then turn off all protections then start up the game and see what happens.
If it works then you need to make an exception for the exe to run.

Bayonett

Jul 15, 2018
It could be your virus scan that is causing this because the game is trying to delete a log file when you start up the game every time and a lot of virus scans blocks this and stops the exe from running.

To test this you may need a new copy of the exe then disconnect from the internet then turn off all protections then start up the game and see what happens.
If it works then you need to make an exception for the exe to run.
I dont use any AV on my pc though.

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
So how awkward is it without the incest patch? Like is it that super awkward 'landlady' bs or is it actually written where it's decent without it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, win10
Windows defender is one of the main virus scans that don't like Ren'PY game exe, you need to open it up and put in an exection for the exe.
Not all games will need this but more and more dev's are leaving in the auto delete of the log turned on and can cause this problem.

You may also have to do it for your windows firewall but I have never had to do that myself.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes