bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
I dont use any AV on my pc though.
Malware bytes Win 10 on mine. Doesn't cause any issues. However I already have things white listed. Windows sometimes throws a fit if you are trying to run anything from the desktop/downloads that was recently downloaded. So try making a folder somewhere else to extract the files to.

Bayonett

Jul 15, 2018
Malware bytes Win 10 on mine. Doesn't cause any issues. However I already have things white listed. Windows sometimes throws a fit if you are trying to run anything from the desktop/downloads that was recently downloaded. So try making a folder somewhere else to extract the files to.
Tried downloading it again and them everything, still crashing. Well I give up.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The game does take a while on a blackscreen (sometimes stops working for a short time) when you boot it up, tbh. It's firing up some functions it needs to work, but it shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 seconds.

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
Update your game to the latest version available at the first post of this thread. You're using an old version without any fixes.
have the same problem , have latest version of the game and cant get past this bug, also cant see any hot fixes nowhere on these pages...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
have the same problem , have latest version of the game and cant get past this bug, also cant see any hot fixes nowhere on these pages...
Take a screenshot of the error and show me, let me check something.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
So how awkward is it without the incest patch? Like is it that super awkward 'landlady' bs or is it actually written where it's decent without it?
This is one of the games I prefer playing without the patch tbh. The story remains coherent with no issues I've noticed, things change from being an abusive family to orphans growing up with a caring mother figure and an asshole father figure, and overall I find it comes together better. But then again, I typically find the better the character writing the more I want the story to be more realistic and rampant incest elements start to break the immersion for me. Exceptions exist of course.

TL,DR: I reckon it works well either way.

Bayonett

Jul 15, 2018
The game does take a while on a blackscreen (sometimes stops working for a short time) when you boot it up, tbh. It's firing up some functions it needs to work, but it shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 seconds.
I waited for about 10 minutes, didn't load up.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I waited for about 10 minutes, didn't load up.
Make sure you delete everything for this game including whats in the appdata and wait till the next update comes out.
C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\THEINNR-1543332512

Since we have no idea what is causing your problem this it the best we can come up with for now.

When the next update comes out make sure you run the exe with administrator rights before you launch the game for the first time.

Reactions: Bayonett

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have a hunch that Windows might be doing that in some machines because the game tries to access the internet (more especifically my webserver) to get data for the pin-ups and patron log-in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a hunch that Windows might be doing that in some machines because the game tries to access the internet (more especifically my webserver) to get data for the pin-ups and patron log-in.
I think his settings are set to high and is why administrator rights on the next update.

Anyway to turn that off and put in a switch to turn it on if players want that?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I think his settings are set to high and is why administrator rights on the next update.

Anyway to turn that off and put in a switch to turn it on if players want that?
I actually thought about that, but I scratched it because I didn't think it would create any issues. I guess I'll try that.

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Alright got done with movienight and after the dream the end of update popup appears and tells me i can finish the current active event and that's it for this version.

However it won't actually let me progress with said event just throws up the popup again.

Is it as it should be and its just a case of incorrect wording or...?

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Alright got done with movienight and after the dream the end of update popup appears and tells me i can finish the current active event and that's it for this version.

However it won't actually let me progress with said event just throws up the popup again.

Is it as it should be and its just a case of incorrect wording or...?
screenshot0006.png

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So what kind of transformation are we talking here? Read through 107 pages of content and never saw it directly answered, closest i saw was "Well its not growing a dick or their breasts getting bigger or anything... they kinda got it right with the girls"... Whatever that means....

Do they turn into a lamp, do they turn into a dragon? do they turn into a fucking pumpkin at midnight?

WHAT kind of transformation is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So what kind of transformation are we talking here? Read through 1007 pages of content and never saw it directly answered, closest i saw was "Well its not growing a dick or their breasts getting bigger or anything... they kinda got it right with the girls"... Whatever that means....

Do they turn into a lamp, do they turn into a dragon? do they turn into a fucking pumpkin at midnight?

WHAT kind of transformation is it?
Imagine SSJ3 buff up. Well, kind of.

And, uhhh... There may be a shapeshifter "girl" out there (no dicks tho(at least not on that girl(maybe(?))))

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes