Riblit

Oct 16, 2019
loving this game so far both with and with out the incest patch both work well will be following this game closely cant wait to see how it grows

Reactions: Lykanz

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Imagine SSJ3 buff up. Well, kind of.

And, uhhh... There may be a shapeshifter "girl" out there (no dicks tho(at least not on that girl(maybe(?))))
I didn't know what SSJ3 was, so i googled it. Now i still don't know. LOL. Apparently some sort of japanese comic or nintendo game or something.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm having problems; it's crashing when I try to open.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's on Linux, right?

A quick Google search returned me this:

Code:
1 - I'm afraid there's not much I can do here, as I'm not able to reproduce the failure. I don't know why
you'd get a read-only filesystem error unless the filesystem you're trying to create the virtualenv on is in fact read-only.

2 - I'm pretty sure this is a virtualbox issue now so should probably be raised with them if you want a real solution to it.
I 'solved' it by moving the .virtualenvs directory into a non-shared folder as the problem only exists on folders shared with os x.
I ultimately decided to move away from virtualbox due to this kind of instability.

3 -  I ended up giving the shared folder group write permissions in OSX, then remounted it in Ubuntu, and it seemed to solve the problem.

4 - This can be solved on virtualbox when the issues are created by shared folders by running:

virtualenv ~/[my-env-name]
source ~/[my-env-name]/bin/activate

This won't store your environment in your folder, but best practice is to use requirements.txt and tell your VCS to ignore your environment tree
All found on .

Hbsmith

Jul 24, 2017
It's on Linux, right?

A quick Google search returned me this:

Code:
1 - I'm afraid there's not much I can do here, as I'm not able to reproduce the failure. I don't know why
you'd get a read-only filesystem error unless the filesystem you're trying to create the virtualenv on is in fact read-only.

2 - I'm pretty sure this is a virtualbox issue now so should probably be raised with them if you want a real solution to it.
I 'solved' it by moving the .virtualenvs directory into a non-shared folder as the problem only exists on folders shared with os x.
I ultimately decided to move away from virtualbox due to this kind of instability.

3 -  I ended up giving the shared folder group write permissions in OSX, then remounted it in Ubuntu, and it seemed to solve the problem.

4 - This can be solved on virtualbox when the issues are created by shared folders by running:

virtualenv ~/[my-env-name]
source ~/[my-env-name]/bin/activate

This won't store your environment in your folder, but best practice is to use requirements.txt and tell your VCS to ignore your environment tree
All found on .

It's on Mac, actually; sorry I didn't clarify!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I guess the error might be similar on Mac. So, make sure you didn't extract the game to a read-only location.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Lykanz This is a fantastic game, real props to you! The story and character look super cool, the mechanics work like a charm, and I love your comedy. And so far, all girls could easily takes Best Girl spot (but lets be real, Linda is clearly superior). I am a broke college student, but for sure I will be helping you out on your Patreon, keep up the good work!

• Love

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
nice visiting the family but my mc is itching to get back to the inn and his "friend" lol
That is always a potential problem when create a lot of physical distance between main girls and MC in a game and how you can keep what is happening with those main girls far away interesting, without adding lesbian sex or other male NPC's that are bigger assholes as MC. We can just hope that a story line not too far away will have some people moving so they are all together.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That is always a potential problem when create a lot of physical distance between main girls and MC in a game and how you can keep what is happening with those main girls far away interesting, without adding lesbian sex or other male NPC's that are bigger assholes as MC. We can just hope that a story line not too far away will have some people moving so they are all together.
Family can come on over to the inn :p but i do see your point. I'm just excited to see the inn in all its glory and to experience more hijinxs

Reactions: Lykanz and DA22
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes