thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I finished what was there yesterday. I was thinking that there would be quite a bit more. He's really just starting the story. For being close to the three year anniversary of the development, I was a little surprised. Love what's there so far though.
Yeah! Love the game so far, wish the update would come out faster but for now I'm happy with the content

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This Game Is Really Amazing. I Love It So Much.
Great Story With Amazing Graphic. Blush Scenes Is Cute and Funny.
I Can't Wait For New Version.
I stumbled upon this game yesterday, and it is absolutely fantastic! I can't believe that it doesn't seem to get more love around here and elsewhere. I've played for about two hours, to the point where I finally have access to the phone and menus, and the initial setup of the game an introduction are terrific. An instant favorite.
I read that this is as good as Once in a Lifetime, it's a big talk, I'll give it a go. At least first impressions are good, looks extremely polished.
It has been a while since the last update, wonder how is the developer doing? And the game update progressing too, hopefully we will have some news about it soon
I finished what was there yesterday. I was thinking that there would be quite a bit more. He's really just starting the story. For being close to the three year anniversary of the development, I was a little surprised. Love what's there so far though.
Yeah! Love the game so far, wish the update would come out faster but for now I'm happy with the content
Man, it's been a while since I last checked F95...

I'm really happy that you guys all enjoyed the game so far, it means a lot to me!

Having it compared to Once in a Lifetime honestly is an honor to me, I love that game and always have a blast playing its updates.

I'm really sorry about the slow update releases though, as there's really nothing I can do about it. I develop the game on my spare time and sometimes I have to juggle between developing it, spending time with the wife and stressing over my job (I work at the public healthcare system, so you can imagine how stressful its been lately). I haven't been able to even make the weekly pin-ups lately and it's kinda bothering me a lot.

That being said, I started a new release plan for patrons after the last update and, at the 1st of each month, I'm releasing a beta version of the current update with all the content worked so far. So far I've been getting good feedback about the next update (which will be focused on Val).

All in all, thank you all for the feedback, you guys are awesome!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

I'm really happy that you guys all enjoyed the game so far, it means a lot to me!

Having it compared to Once in a Lifetime honestly is an honor to me, I love that game and always have a blast playing its updates.

I'm really sorry about the slow update releases though, as there's really nothing I can do about it. I develop the game on my spare time and sometimes I have to juggle between developing it, spending time with the wife and stressing over my job (I work at the public healthcare system, so you can imagine how stressful its been lately). I haven't been able to even make the weekly pin-ups lately and it's kinda bothering me a lot.

That being said, I started a new release plan for patrons after the last update and, at the 1st of each month, I'm releasing a beta version of the current update with all the content worked so far. So far I've been getting good feedback about the next update (which will be focused on Val).

So that was the reason why the update was very slow, no worry we all understand and will waiting until the next one ready to come out. And I wish you the best in your real life work, that those stressful moment will gone by and you would have time to relax with your family and more time developing this game

Reactions: Lykanz and Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Ok. Best wishes! Can't wait to see it when you are able to get it put out. Good luck with everything, and I think that most of us totally understand.

Reactions: Lykanz

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Hey Lykanz glad to see this game is still being worked on I just finished the most recent version today. I deleted the old version so I don't have a reference but is it just me or did you change the lighting on some of the images the characters seem to stand out more and the overall lighting seems to be darker. I love the new content by the way as well as the ability to interact with photos. I think I mentioned this before but I'm not sure so here it is: I like how you place the people in the background to flesh out the environment not every dev takes the time to do that. The fact that some of them reappear in other scenes is a nice touch especially for those who noticed the characters before hand. One character that instantly caught my attention was Mary when she was standing in the background cause she was really pretty/sexy and I really liked her design. Would we be seeing more of her or is she just another one off character. Regardless its quite amazing the detail you put into the background characters making each of them unique instead of using generic outfits for all of them.

Edit: Read some of the other comments and I just want to say take your time. We understand that you have many other obligations/tasks you need to do so if this game needs to take a back seat then that's fine. Just keep working at your own pace just don't go disappearing into thin air ;)

PS: I rather curious about the piss drinking content. Seeing real people do it doesn't really work for me but animated characters doing it is kind of a plus for me, that and there is a general lack of such content so I look forward to when it comes around. Good luck on your project!

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey Lykanz glad to see this game is still being worked on I just finished the most recent version today. I deleted the old version so I don't have a reference but is it just me or did you change the lighting on some of the images the characters seem to stand out more and the overall lighting seems to be darker. I love the new content by the way as well as the ability to interact with photos. I think I mentioned this before but I'm not sure so here it is: I like how you place the people in the background to flesh out the environment not every dev takes the time to do that. The fact that some of them reappear in other scenes is a nice touch especially for those who noticed the characters before hand. One character that instantly caught my attention was Mary when she was standing in the background cause she was really pretty/sexy and I really liked her design. Would we be seeing more of her or is she just another one off character. Regardless its quite amazing the detail you put into the background characters making each of them unique instead of using generic outfits for all of them.

Edit: Read some of the other comments and I just want to say take your time. We understand that you have many other obligations/tasks you need to do so if this game needs to take a back seat then that's fine. Just keep working at your own pace just don't go disappearing into thin air ;)

PS: I rather curious about the piss drinking content. Seeing real people do it doesn't really work for me but animated characters doing it is kind of a plus for me, that and there is a general lack of such content so I look forward to when it comes around. Good luck on your project!
Thank you for your words, I'm really happy you enjoyed the game so far.

To answer some your questions, yeah, in 2019 I went back and remade the entire game (images, coding, etc) from the ground up. The images may look different because I've been testing some lightining tricks since then. Some of them may feel a little darker, some may have some bloom or strong DoF as I feel they're needed to convey the event.

I enjoy putting random characters on the background because it makes the scene overall look less bland and plain. One of my major grips with other games of this kind is that most scenes look, I dunno, hollow (?) and lifeless.

Regarding Mary, I don't really think she'll make a comeback. She's a character from another game from another dev and was just part of a crossover we made back in the day. But, as you liked her, you may want to check the game she's originally from, House Arrest, by TK8. You can find it here on F95, it's a very good game and the humour in it sometimes feels very similar to my game's (I think that's because me and TK are from brazil, we have a kind of silly sense of humour here).

The game's development has been kind of slow the past two months due to some issues I'm going through RL and my job (I work at the public healthcare system), but I've been picking up the pace lately and returning to my usual development cycle. And don't worry, I won't vanish into thin air xD.

And finally, about the piss drinking, well... To be brutally honest with you, I'm not into it either, but it has been requested by so many people and seems to be such a stapple in those games that I had to include it. If you want to see an example of what kind of stuff I'm going to do with it, you could check out Max's Life (especially the most recent chapter), that game has a lot of this kind of content and I guess it'll server as some inspiration for me.

EDIT:

I can't possibly talk about that kind of kink without this classic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for your words, I'm really happy you enjoyed the game so far.

To answer some your questions, yeah, in 2019 I went back and remade the entire game (images, coding, etc) from the ground up. The images may look different because I've been testing some lightining tricks since then. Some of them may feel a little darker, some may have some bloom or strong DoF as I feel they're needed to convey the event.

I enjoy putting random characters on the background because it makes the scene overall look less bland and plain. One of my major grips with other games of this kind is that most scenes look, I dunno, hollow (?) and lifeless.

Regarding Mary, I don't really think she'll make a comeback. She's a character from another game from another dev and was just part of a crossover we made back in the day. But, as you liked her, you may want to check the game she's originally from, House Arrest, by TK8. You can find it here on F95, it's a very good game and the humour in it sometimes feels very similar to my game's (I think that's because me and TK are from brazil, we have a kind of silly sense of humour here).

The game's development has been kind of slow the past two months due to some issues I'm going through RL and my job (I work at the public healthcare system), but I've been picking up the pace lately and returning to my usual development cycle. And don't worry, I won't vanish into thin air xD.

And finally, about the piss drinking, well... To be brutally honest with you, I'm not into it either, but it has been requested by so many people and seems to be such a stapple in those games that I had to include it. If you want to see an example of what kind of stuff I'm going to do with it, you could check out Max's Life (especially the most recent chapter), that game has a lot of this kind of content and I guess it'll server as some inspiration for me.

EDIT:

I can't possibly talk about that kind of kink without this classic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yes! The goddamn Brazilian president who underestimate corona chan, I'm impressed why the people didn't kick him out of the chair yet?
About you: Take good care of yourself, specially when the pandemic still around and your job involve with medical field. I'm very grateful with developers who would spending their precious free time to delivering new updates, but if it was necessary for you to rest and recover your health then we can wait a little longer for the next update to come out. Your health and real life job was the first priority after all
The piss drinking kink was a little bit odd to me, but if your supporters want it then they will get it. Sometimes you had to make fans happy, they are the one giving money for the project to grow (at least it wasn't scat or NTR, they are much more bad than golden shower)
Overall just take your time and take care of yourself

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Ah yes! The goddamn Brazilian president who underestimate corona chan, I'm impressed why the people didn't kick him out of the chair yet?
About you: Take good care of yourself, specially when the pandemic still around and your job involve with medical field. I'm very grateful with developers who would spending their precious free time to delivering new updates, but if it was necessary for you to rest and recover your health then we can wait a little longer for the next update to come out. Your health and real life job was the first priority after all
The piss drinking kink was a little bit odd to me, but if your supporters want it then they will get it. Sometimes you had to make fans happy, they are the one giving money for the project to grow (at least it wasn't scat or NTR, they are much more bad than golden shower)
Overall just take your time and take care of yourself
Thanks!

And yeah, scat and NTR is where I draw the line.

Reactions: Almighty

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Just finished playing for the first time. I was surprised at how high quality everything is. This is probably my favorite UI I've seen so far, the story is pretty interesting, and the characters are cool (Luana might take some getting used to though). The multiple 4th wall breaking was a bit much for me since I've never liked when devs do that, but it's not a deal breaker. The grammar was a bit off in some parts, but again not a deal breaker. Definitely nowhere near as bad as it can get in other games.

Anyways dev, hats off to you!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I also agree that the detailed world building and the UI that you've created are terrific! I hope that it allows to easily continue to add story content without issues. It also gives a great preview of what might be to come.

jethroucc

Aug 28, 2019
Hey Lykanz, i know 0.06.4 is still in Beta, but on behalf of myself and all who +1'd this update request, think it would be possible to get 0.06.4 beta available here? I mean, beta needs beta testers, and I can't think of a better place to get good solid beta testing that f95, am I right? I can personally guarantee i'll beta the bejesus out of 0.06.4 if made available! :D

Huge fan, worth asking even if the idea is soundly rejected - no offense taken either way. Can't wait!

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes