a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When i tried to open the game, it was loading as my mouse pointer showing "working in background" sign. But then no game window and the .exe file disappears from the folder.

I re-downloaded game few times, but same is happening.

HELP!!!
Your anti-virus program is false positive on the exe and you need to make exception for it to run.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
3 beta versions were released to patrons during this time, 1 for each month.

While they don't add much to the story yet, there was some progression.

I'm going through some issues with my job recently, so it's kind of taking a toll on my development time.
Real life and family is always priority #1

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
3 beta versions were released to patrons during this time, 1 for each month.

While they don't add much to the story yet, there was some progression.

I'm going through some issues with my job recently, so it's kind of taking a toll on my development time.
Take your time man, you have a full time job, it's normal that you can't dedicate that much time to work on the game.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah I wouldn't waste time replying to him, I have him on ignore, but he is probably complaining about the wait time again. He does that in every thread.
Ignoring me does not work for you, after all, you do react to my comments in one way or another...

Last edited:

nico360

May 17, 2020
What is the name of the metal song that they play when joana asks the MC which concerts he thinks he was going to? this epic xD

Reactions: x7CB

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Oh, probably because right after the game asks if you're an adult (imaginative imagery there), there's a screen labeled "Pick Your Poison", that lists various fetish choices that you can enable in the game. "NTR" is ALREADY checked and if you de-select it, you get a screen: "By disabling NTR you will also remove any trace of sandbox and decision making from this game. ARE YOU SURE?"

Now, in MY book, that's a clear give-away that there's going to be NTR in the game.

Update: On my second run-through, even though it told me that NTR was for all intents and purposes REQUIRED, the game now wants to argue with me about it. Several times. I didn't get that the first time I played. I'm left with not knowing if there actually IS NTR or not, but the mere fact of the game ARGUING with me about it should be noted. The game brought up the subject, I didn't.

Last edited:

zoltun

Jul 2, 2018
Oh, probably because right after the game asks if you're an adult (imaginative imagery there), there's a screen labeled "Pick Your Poison", that lists various fetish choices that you can enable in the game. "NTR" is ALREADY checked and if you de-select it, you get a screen: "By disabling NTR you will also remove any trace of sandbox and decision making from this game. ARE YOU SURE?"

Now, in MY book, that's a clear give-away that there's going to be NTR in the game.

Update: On my second run-through, even though it told me that NTR was for all intents and purposes REQUIRED, the game now wants to argue with me about it. Several times. I didn't get that the first time I played. I'm left with not knowing if there actually IS NTR or not, but the mere fact of the game ARGUING with me about it should be noted. The game brought up the subject, I didn't.
if you actually read the things properly you would have noticed how the option was taking a massive piss. In the end, after like 3 confirmations it outright tells you that there isnt any NTR in the game, and if you already have it disabled once before the option even dissapears from a new game.
Hell have you even read the discription of the NTR Toggle? its a Joke a big one.

FYI after Having finished the current content there is, i can tell you that outside of funny side gags, there is not a singly Man even remotely closeby to any of the main cast of girls, so you can calm your NTR Anti-boner down abit.

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017

tl;dr

1607829351036.png

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
if you actually read the things properly you would have noticed how the option was taking a massive piss. In the end, after like 3 confirmations it outright tells you that there isnt any NTR in the game, and if you already have it disabled once before the option even dissapears from a new game.
Hell have you even read the discription of the NTR Toggle? its a Joke a big one.

FYI after Having finished the current content there is, i can tell you that outside of funny side gags, there is not a singly Man even remotely closeby to any of the main cast of girls, so you can calm your NTR Anti-boner down abit.
If you actually READ my update properly, you would have noticed that I did not get that notice the first time I played- it went directly into the game proper after the NTR choice. I had to quit the game for awhile after a few minutes and when I returned, because of unrelated concerns I had to restart. I got the April Fool/Fake Out screens that second time I played. I might have jumped the gun somewhat, but I still don't know why the difference between the two play sessions.

And all I said originally was that the game needed an NTR tag. How do you get "an NTR anti-boner" from that?

zoltun

Jul 2, 2018
If you actually READ my update properly, you would have noticed that I did not get that notice the first time I played- it went directly into the game proper after the NTR choice. I had to quit the game for awhile after a few minutes and when I returned, because of unrelated concerns I had to restart. I got the April Fool/Fake Out screens that second time I played. I might have jumped the gun somewhat, but I still don't know why the difference between the two play sessions.

And all I said originally was that the game needed an NTR tag. How do you get "an NTR anti-boner" from that?
It is quite common for this site for people to get unreasonably worked up about even the slightest hint of NTR in games like this, and your pretty much imidiate call for a tag and semi-tangent after being asked why, proves my point, the anti boner thing was a joke on my part, one that seemingly fell flat, i do apologize.

as for the update you had to your original post, i honestly had trouble figuring out what you wanted to say, i could gather that you now tried turning it off, but you made no mention of understanding that the option in itself was a troll by Lykanz.

Ill repeat it for you again, NO NTR in this GAME, the Option in the menu is fake, a troll, the creator taking the piss, if there was NTR there would be angry comments about it on the first 2 pages, but there arent, and in general when the DEVELOPER themselves is the OP you can be certain the tags are correct, they arent just going to forget adding that for 2+ years.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"wonking your cronker"? That is another one that I had not heard before.

BTW- Re: "coffee spitting outburst". In the professional lexicon, it's called a "spit take".

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes