applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
OK I know no NTR I don't like that either so I approve. However I noticed many people who don't like NTR are fine with neotori so I would like to ask will there be neotori? Would really like to know as there seems to be a lack of that compared to NTR

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Keep getting exception error on the massage minigame with Joana. Gotten past it by pressing ignore a lot of times. Then the wardrobe option on the phone would also give exception errors. Same as the clothing function on the character profile screen. Seems like I was cursed to use the same outfit till the end of the game. On android version. I'll try to backup my saves and reinstall to check if that would fix it.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
OK I know no NTR I don't like that either so I approve. However I noticed many people who don't like NTR are fine with neotori so I would like to ask will there be neotori? Would really like to know as there seems to be a lack of that compared to NTR
Yes, there will be one girl which storyline will be netori oriented.

Keep getting exception error on the massage minigame with Joana. Gotten past it by pressing ignore a lot of times. Then the wardrobe option on the phone would also give exception errors. Same as the clothing function on the character profile screen. Seems like I was cursed to use the same outfit till the end of the game. On android version. I'll try to backup my saves and reinstall to check if that would fix it.
My guess is that you're using a really old version, those errors were fixed a some time ago. Just to be safe, can you post the error log?

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

Pillowgirl

Oct 3, 2017
I'm having the same problems as several other people using the compressed version, a bunch of errors and a bunch of missing images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think i'll drop a save and stop playing while i wait for an answer, i have plenty of other games to try out.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here you go boss. BTW this is a fresh reinstall too. Errors from the wardrobe option.

Weird... All the crashes involving that keyword were fixed back in 0.05.10 IIRC. Are you 100% sure you're using the latest version available at my patreon page (v0.05.13)?

I'm having the same problems as several other people using the compressed version, a bunch of errors and a bunch of missing images.
I think i'll drop a save and stop playing while i wait for an answer, i have plenty of other games to try out.
That missing image error was one of the first fixed errors, back in v0.05.5. As you're using the compressed version, maybe something was changed during the compressing procedure and broke it again.

I can't really offer support to compressed versions as they're released by third parties, sorry.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Weird... All the crashes involving that keyword were fixed back in 0.05.10 IIRC. Are you 100% sure you're using the latest version available at my patreon page (v0.05.13)?
My android version was at 0.05.12.. I'll try redownloading again from your patreon page.. I got mine from OP link.

Edit: you're right, v0.05.13 fixed it

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What does this mean, DRM?, online check?

Lykanz

Here's a little patch for v0.05.13.
This patch is meant to fix all the issues patrons were having with the login system.
I recently moved my patron database to a proper server for better handling and security.
If you're not a patron or don't use the login feature, this patch won't really add anything to your game.

As always, have fun!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What does this mean, DRM?, online check?

Lykanz

Here's a little patch for v0.05.13.
This patch is meant to fix all the issues patrons were having with the login system.
I recently moved my patron database to a proper server for better handling and security.
If you're not a patron or don't use the login feature, this patch won't really add anything to your game.

As always, have fun!
Nah, that's just so patrons can download the patron exclusive betas and NSFW pin-ups.

Everyone can still play the full game normally.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Quick question, will we be able to curb stomp that old man for safety measures? In the future update maybe? I just don't feel safe leaving Linda behind in a village with a potential carrier in it. I knew we should have nuked that Spanish village before we left. Asking for a friend by the way.

• Haha
Reactions: Lykanz

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
patch for v0.05.13 but on the op it only has it at v0.05.11?????
if you are wanting to know i am pc

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
patch for v0.05.13 but on the op it only has it at v0.05.11?????
if you are wanting to know i am pc
1 - Download v0.05.13
2 - Download the patch FOR v0.05.13
3 - Extract the CONTENTS of the patch file to the folder named "game" located INSIDE the game's folder
4 - Run the game
5 - Go to Options and check if "Online Features" are enabled, if they're not, enable them and restart the game
6 - On the Main Menu, at the top center, click on the text telling you to verify your patreon e-mail
7 - Click on the Update Button that should have appeared on the left side of the screen
8 - ???
9 - PROFIT

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes