yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
does the game have much content ? last thing i played was that he was in a dream saving his family did much content came after that?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Inn [v0.05.11] [Lykanz] - Original Size: 1.69GB

Compressed version for PC (680MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Downloaded the above and when playing the video game with Lu, all the images are throwing errors.

Also trying to figure out why the transformation tag is on here since aging or getting in shape don't seem like TFs to me.

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Downloaded the above and when playing the video game with Lu, all the images are throwing errors.

Also trying to figure out why the transformation tag is on here since aging or getting in shape don't seem like TFs to me.
You'll know soon enough.

Also, could you either screenshot the error or copy and paste it here?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Here mate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This error was present on the first version for the current update and was one of the first things I fixed. Are you 100% sure you're using the latest version available in this thread?

If you're using any of the repacks or crunched version, then I can't do anything about it, as it may be an issue during the conversion proccess.

Reactions: The Witcher

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just starting this, about as far as getting to the house, meeting the first girl and finding the bag of cash.

Really, really, really hoping the meme shit and breaking the 4th wall is over or drops by at least 10x, totally ruining an otherwise decent game.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Just starting this, about as far as getting to the house, meeting the first girl and finding the bag of cash.

Really, really, really hoping the meme shit and breaking the 4th wall is over or drops by at least 10x, totally ruining an otherwise decent game.
The meme refferences and 4th does get a bit, juuuuuuust a bit, toned down later on, but if you're expecting this game to have a more serious tone...

youre-going-to-have-a-bad-time.png

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes