Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
1 - Download v0.05.13
2 - Download the patch FOR v0.05.13
3 - Extract the CONTENTS of the patch file to the folder named "game" located INSIDE the game's folder
4 - Run the game
5 - Go to Options and check if "Online Features" are enabled, if they're not, enable them and restart the game
6 - On the Main Menu, at the top center, click on the text telling you to verify your patreon e-mail
7 - Click on the Update Button that should have appeared on the left side of the screen
8 - ???
9 - PROFIT
where do i download v0.05.13 from here it is only v0.05.11

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
What system? PC, Mac or Android?
I have the same problem, I am using PC. In fact it is strange ... yesterday I went in, played and saved ... today I tried to enter but Avast deleted the .exe ... I downloaded it again and the same thing happened that our friend reports, the file disappeared ... I made an exception in Avast, but now when I try to enter it is just a black screen until the windows message appears asking if you want to close or wait to work, which generates a continuous looping.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I have the same problem, I am using PC. In fact it is strange ... yesterday I went in, played and saved ... today I tried to enter but Avast deleted the .exe ... I downloaded it again and the same thing happened that our friend reports, the file disappeared ... I made an exception in Avast, but now when I try to enter it is just a black screen until the windows message appears asking if you want to close or wait to work, which generates a continuous looping.
Sounds like your antivirus/firewall is still blocking connections to the game. Maybe it's blacklisting the game because it tries to access the internet.

Reactions: Ruodger

Loowiz

Oct 18, 2018
This game is amazing, totally my kind of humor. Between Filthy (Frank) Man and "Cudomundópolis", I was destroying my knee with slaps and wheezing to death. Thank you for the hard work, I'll be sure to check your Patreon and maybe subscribe.

Reactions: Ray1021

Thanis

Apr 12, 2018
Very good game! but still full of bugs. impossible to go further the scene where we watch a movie with our sisters and our mother. the game crashes during certain scenes according to our choices and then crashes just afterwards during the scene where we chat by messaging. impossible to continue further

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Lykanz

Good evening.

"Download the HOTFIX file..." I would gladly do so, were I aware of the spot where it is available.
I have left no stone unturned and yet I do not have the slightest notion of its whereabouts.
I have looked at the ITT tutorial closely, I have looked inside the 'game' folder, still no clue and no spoor of said hotfix.rar
It is the first time I am meant to install and use a hotfix, and I am not familiar at all with the process.

Thank you for your help.

In my gameplay, as I have started playing this morning, without any hotfix of course, the MC has already found the money and the note

in the old fellow's mansion.

Quite a good idea, the Southern Belle, very pleasant. Well done !

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Lykanz

Good evening.

"Download the HOTFIX file..." I would gladly do so, were I aware of the spot where it is available.
I have left no stone unturned and yet I do not have the slightest notion of its whereabouts.
I have looked at the ITT tutorial closely, I have looked inside the 'game' folder, still no clue and no spoor of said hotfix.rar
It is the first time I am meant to install and use a hotfix, and I am not familiar at all with the process.

Thank you for your help.

In my gameplay, as I have started playing this morning, without any hotfix of course, the MC has already found the money and the note

in the old fellow's mansion.

Quite a good idea, the Southern Belle, very pleasant. Well done !
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-inn-v0-05-11-lykanz.8919/page-112#post-4481933

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Does v05.13 have any actual new content from v5.11, or is v5.13 simply bugfixes for v5.11?

I ask because I played v5.11 previously in September, preserved only my save files, then downloaded 5.13 from the dev's patreon page today (after seeing this thread updated with a few new posts) and installed it, then copied my saves to it, but after loading my last save it just stops at the same place as v5.11 did.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I see ya all posting in here but I am curious. I played this game a while back then a update came out. I was on day 10 and the game did not move forward. this was a few updates back now. Is there any content beyond day 10? Or did my game mess up twice now?

Maaooh

Jun 22, 2018
When i tried to open the game, it was loading as my mouse pointer showing "working in background" sign. But then no game window and the .exe file disappears from the folder.

I re-downloaded game few times, but same is happening.

HELP!!!

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes