Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Hey Lykanz, i know 0.06.4 is still in Beta, but on behalf of myself and all who +1'd this update request, think it would be possible to get 0.06.4 beta available here? I mean, beta needs beta testers, and I can't think of a better place to get good solid beta testing that f95, am I right? I can personally guarantee i'll beta the bejesus out of 0.06.4 if made available! :D

Huge fan, worth asking even if the idea is soundly rejected - no offense taken either way. Can't wait!
Beta testing is a patreon reward, he most likely will decline the offer as patrons would ask it to keep it exclusive, they are the ones paying him after all.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I really can't do that... It would be unfair with all my patrons, sorry.

The only updates that I post here are the public ones, so there's nothing I can do about it.

EDIT: That being said, 0.06.4 uses a new version of Ren'py, which has been know to have some issues on some machines (sometimes the game refuses to start altogether), the next beta (0.06.5) will be built on a previous Ren'py version and should work fine.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Don't worry Lykanz, I perfectly understand that with everything going on in the world atm, and with your personal life, that it's very importa... Oh.... Oh what is this? I suddenly got some links for something... Um it says:

PC Version:

Mac Version:

Android Version:

Oh boy, and what is this? A small file that makes something happens with said links? I hear wincest? What is that? Oh that's something that Lykanz is totally NOT involved with, probably made by some pesky modder. How dare they!

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Don't worry Lykanz, I perfectly understand that with everything going on in the world atm, and with your personal life, that it's very importa... Oh.... Oh what is this? I suddenly got some links for something... Um it says:

PC Version: Mega

Mac Version: Mega

Android Version: Mega

Oh boy, and what is this? A small file that makes something happens with said links? I hear wincest? What is that? Oh that's something that Lykanz is totally NOT involved with, probably made by some pesky modder. How dare they!
Oh well...

Just to be clear, as far as I was able to check, this is Beta v0.06.3, wich is a VERY early build and in no way meant to represent the finished quality of this update.

Also, as it's a BETA, expect bugs and content/code that will probably be reworked for the final version of the update.

Repuci

May 1, 2017

From what I saw, the new content on this one is really small ? Is this the full update ?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

1613862447710.png

Reactions: Hisokazen

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh well...

Just to be clear, as far as I was able to check, this is Beta v0.06.3, wich is a VERY early build and in no way meant to represent the finished quality of this update.

Also, as it's a BETA, expect bugs and content/code that will probably be reworked for the final version of the update.
hmmmm I shall be waiting then.

pablowaits.gif

Reactions: The ArcKnight
Apr 13, 2018

would this work with 6.4?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Happy to see this updated. I'm going to wait for the full update to release. It has been a while too so i might as well toss my saves. I barely remember any of the cast name. I believe my favorite Waifu was the elder sister, Valentina. I think that's her name.

Anyway I'll be patiently awaiting but i want to say I'm glad this is still ongoing.

Jan 1, 2020
Completely forgot this game existed. It was one of the first lewd games I ever played from this site. Back then if left off right after MC goes back to his old home after many years or something like that. Anyone have an idea of how much content since then?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Happy to see this updated. I'm going to wait for the full update to release. It has been a while too so i might as well toss my saves. I barely remember any of the cast name. I believe my favorite Waifu was the elder sister, Valentina. I think that's her name.

Anyway I'll be patiently awaiting but i want to say I'm glad this is still ongoing.
Val is the focus of this update, so I believe you'll be pleased. :BootyTime:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Completely forgot this game existed. It was one of the first lewd games I ever played from this site. Back then if left off right after MC goes back to his old home after many years or something like that. Anyone have an idea of how much content since then?
One full day with around 3 events with all 3 girls.

May 20, 2020
Lykanz thank you for the heads up and I'm sorry someone leaked it here. Something you may want to know, I have seen numerous people having issues with Ren'py games on 7.4.2 when running older operating systems "XP / Vista / some Win 7 / some older OS X"

Please keep us updated if you decide to post on GoG/Steam/Origin/Epic/etc :)

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes