Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
So, I was interested in checking this one out, but the only links I can find are to the reportedly buggy releases. Is there a link to the latest stable release somewhere? I tried the magic search button, but I don't really know what I'm looking for, and there are 118 pages in this thread at time of posting.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So, I was interested in checking this one out, but the only links I can find are to the reportedly buggy releases. Is there a link to the latest stable release somewhere? I tried the magic search button, but I don't really know what I'm looking for, and there are 118 pages in this thread at time of posting.
On my patreon's front page, just click on "Show More".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I got really excited when I saw that a new update was released, but it seems like it is just a beta. I will wait for the full update. On a side note, it's kind of shitty to leak something that is meant only for supporters. I get the whole "pirate forum" thing, but the finished updates end up being released for free anyway.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So did a quick search and the Gloryhole scene is "random" but I only get 1 result: giving someone a pirate's life. Is the variable for it set upon each new game or can I get a different save if I go far back enough?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So did a quick search and the Gloryhole scene is "random" but I only get 1 result: giving someone a pirate's life. Is the variable for it set upon each new game or can I get a different save if I go far back enough?
The "gloryhole gone wrong" scene is a special one that only plays if you go to the bathroom before checking up on Linda at the Fitting Rooms.

Once you've checked up on Linda and concluded the first step on her event, you can go back to the bathroom and use the gloryhole again.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes