AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, I updated ren'py to 7.4.2 a day or two before I released the beta, and when the reports started comming up I just chugged them as some fuckery I did on the code (as I changed some minor stuff). But then, as the month went on, other devs started saying that players were reporting a lot of issues after they released an update with that version of Ren'py.

I downgraded my Ren'py instalation back to 7.3.5 (the last stable version) yesterday, but as we're near the end of the month and I'll release the next beta soon, I've decided not to rebuild the current beta and instead wait for the next beta cycle.
Great game Dev (y):love:
One question... I love invoicing funktion, but when i press v, i get up a window saying that theres so script for it... Cant find script file in Theinn\lib\windows-x86_64\say.vbs
Do you know how i can fix it?

Last edited:

rcop101

May 31, 2017
so asking just to make sure was all that was added was half of Vals quest or is this a bug? was there new stuff added/reworked to previous stuff?

Reactions: Lykanz

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
if the note is warning us that its a leak and its not worth it and no content why did it get uploaded? also is there a release time for the next real update?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
so asking just to make sure was all that was added was half of Vals quest or is this a bug? was there new stuff added/reworked to previous stuff?
That's not even half of the content that'll be available in the finished update. And there wasn't any previous content reworked.

if the note is warning us that its a leak and its not worth it and no content why did it get uploaded? also is there a release time for the next real update?
The note is warning you that it's a very early BETA version that was never meant to be available publicly, and that it's broken to hell and back.

It got uploaded because someone shared the links and mods updated the thread with it.

No release date for the proper update.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Since there's is a warning about this ver being buggy af i am gonna wait I just hope it won't take too long too update.
Really liked the game so far.

Dwenne

Nov 12, 2020
Just discovered this game and It's been great so far! I look forward to future releases, plus the choice of music for scenes was pretty good in my opinion.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is the previous update available for download somewhere? I never played this game and would like to give it a try.

Reactions: jikop

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
No sex scene with the Four major protagonist. Only sex with woman on the store.

This game is dope. The woman are great and the scenes top quality. I WANT MORE... moreeeeeeeeee, moreeeeeeeeee!!!

Give me some sex scene with the 4 main woman pleaseeee!!

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
OMG!!!! This shit is beyond hilarious, I like what you did with the dinosaur with the speech impediment, the moment I saw that I started laughing, I haven't stopped yet, it's pure brilliance! Also really weird to have the Alanna Cameo, I was like Alanna you naughty bitch! How dare you cheat on Joel with me! Actually go ahead I can't miss this... Still feel weird about that. More please you clever Apache!

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes